Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well considering there are other things you wanted to accomplish, time doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Since you dont work there and directly work with student athletes and you want to be determined to harp on the word "we" I'm done with you. Carry on, and stay in your lane.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post

Well considering there are other things you wanted to accomplish, time doing that.
        Good call. Otherwise you and I could go in circles all night?

Comment

Just to clarify, though I dont have to, I work at the university and am directly involved with them as students helping them succesfully complete their studies. I know many of them personally, help them, and care about them. We. I'm directly involved in their college life. We.
          Lololololol.

Comment

Since you dont work there and directly work with student athletes and you want to be determined to harp on the word "we" I'm done with you. Carry on, and stay in your lane.
            LMAO. This is the dumbest post of the year by far.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post

And that's saying A LOT.

Comment

I am going to defend Jake on this, I believe at this point of the conversation he had already partaken of a few beverages!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

I am going to defend Jake on this
                  Not sure that really helps his case ;)

Comment

For a second I thought I was reading the OT threads... wowza.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

HAHAHAHA...6 string players....

But for REAL you had a RB...#47, I think, named McPhaul or something like that who ran like a BEAST and he is NO WHERE on the roster. HUH???????

Commerce played a GREAT game......and with TONS of CLASS. I loved the experience and game today. TWO THUMBS UP!!

GWB has smoked too much wacky cactus in his peace pipe.
                      Yea McPhaul completely caught us by surprise. I believe he's a OK State transfer, very small but very quick. This was his first game playing.

Comment

• After reading this thread, some PWIs should be issued.

Posting While Intoxicated.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionFan View Post

Yea McPhaul completely caught us by surprise. I believe he's a OK State transfer, very small but very quick. This was his first game playing.
                          Was he a late transfer? Not on roster.

he is gonna be TROUBLE if used right. Sooooo explosive. If he has hands, OMG. Could be used in passing game and as a return man.

That young man is special.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post

Bro, you must have missed a lot of posts this year. Hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Was he a late transfer? Not on roster.

he is gonna be TROUBLE if used right. Sooooo explosive. If he has hands, OMG. Could be used in passing game and as a return man.

That young man is special.
                              I'm not positive. A lot of times the NCAA takes freaking forever to clear transfers, might have been one of those things. Hopefully he can get more carries. We've been starting our #4 rb all year because 1-3 broke bones. I think 47 is too small to carry the load but he can definitely play a big role.

I know we have a Texas tech transfer that just got cleared too from that.

Comment

• My opinion for what its worth and I didn't see the play. If you don't see the other team in victory formation put 9+ guys on the line of scrimmage and blitz the run if you are worried abut being scored on in that situation. If they audible out and throw a pass then you may have a little more of a gripe. I personally prefer the victory formation but it is what it is.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X