X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASUPops
    replied
    Originally posted by We-Are-Lions View Post

Cute to see the JV squads bicker. Let the Lions know when big brother needs to beat someone up.

Leave a comment:

• We-Are-Lions
    replied
    Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

*YAWN*
    Cute to see the JV squads bicker. Let the Lions know when big brother needs to beat someone up.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

And you will lose the next one at home - remember we got a kicker
    *YAWN*

Leave a comment:

• Great White Buffalo
    replied
    *YAWN*

All that MATTERS is football....and y'all lost that one AT HOME.

NEXT....
    And you will lose the next one at home - remember we got a kicker

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    *YAWN*

All that MATTERS is football....and y'all lost that one AT HOME.

NEXT....

Leave a comment:

• GoBuffsGo
    replied
    Can believe WT only won by 7. *head scratcher*

And Angelo was missing their top player.

Not being an azz, but I wasnt impressed with WT at all. Maybe it was a real, real, real BAD night.

WT better thank GOD Big Dee was not playing. 707
    Yeah, we only won by 21 when we played in Canyon, and "Big Dee" played in that one.

Leave a comment:

• Great White Buffalo
    replied

Not being an azz, but I wasnt impressed with WT at all. Maybe it was a real, real, real BAD night.

Wt was also missing our top player for this year 6'5" Tina Parker. Not to mention Lexy Hightower, who has been out all year.
    Probably the two best players on the team. I would call it an even match.

Big Dee played in Canyon and it didn't help - ASU should be glad Hightower & Parker were not playing.

I hope everyone is healthy come tournament time. We may or may not have Parker back. (See the previous post)
    Last edited by Great White Buffalo; 02-12-2020, 12:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ras619
    replied
    Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

The announcers said she was out sick. It is possible they are hiding an injury.
    It's called pneumonia

Leave a comment:

• Great White Buffalo
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBuffsGo View Post
    Is De Moore hurt. I saw where she did not play against us or ENMU.
    The announcers said she was out sick. It is possible they are hiding an injury.

Leave a comment:

• GoBuffsGo
    replied
    Is De Moore hurt. I saw where she did not play against us or ENMU.

Leave a comment:

• Great White Buffalo
    replied
    Originally posted by ras619 View Post
    I understand that Tiana had surgery on her foot yesterday morning. According to last I heard, but have not confirmed, is that if all goes well she may be able to return in 2 weeks. Stunning - but guess we wait to see. So glad I was never inclined toward or desired to be a coach - I'll just stick to officiating from the sidelines . . . :smile-big:
    I'd be happy to get her back before the tournament. Two weeks would be amazing.

Leave a comment:

• ras619
    replied
    I understand that Tiana had surgery on her foot yesterday morning. According to last I heard, but have not confirmed, is that if all goes well she may be able to return in 2 weeks. Stunning - but guess we wait to see. So glad I was never inclined toward or desired to be a coach - I'll just stick to officiating from the sidelines . . . :smile-big:

Leave a comment:

• Great White Buffalo
    replied
    Several years ago I was attending a family reunion and talking to my cousin, Kim Hudson, who had just coached the Wt Volleyball team to a National Championship. I ask her, "When you are recruiting a player, what do you look for?" She replied, "Height, I can coach everything else." I was reminded of that as I watched the Lady Buffs play without our 6'5" post Tiana Parker. Parker has a broken foot and is out for the year. It was very frustrating to watch a promising season come unraveled due to an untimely injury. With Parker, Wt is a very good team, without, saying we are average would be generous. You can't coach height, you can't game plan around not having it. I am sure the team will continue to play hard and with the effort we have taken for granted. The results may not be the same. My heart goes out to Parker. Missed last year with a torn ACL taking a medical red-shirt, Now her playing time ending due to a freak injury. I wish whoever wins the Lone Star good luck, Wt can't seem to get any.

Leave a comment:

• Buff Fan 05
    replied
    Did Parker reinjure her knee? She didn't play tonight

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X