Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

*eyes cross*

Several teams playing with multiple injuries and new staff members. Isnt that just about every year??? Hahaha
    No. Not really. Certainly not every year.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

No. Not really. Certainly not every year.
      Um.....ok Jake. You win.

Comment

We have like 7 two and three deep defenders starting now and a 4 rb and a linebacker running the ball for an ENTIRELY new coaching staff. And we are 8-2 and likely headed to the playoffs and dangerous. Yeah, just like every team, every year.
        Last edited by JakeTAMUC; 11-09-2019, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Sorry bud. Helluva season tho, right?
          It was, we lost our stud in the second possesion due to a concussion and had a chance to get the ball back with 30 seconds left.

9-1 but second in the state....ugh so close....

If you know anything 3 points in a 6 man football game is dang close. 26-23....
          I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

It was, we lost our stud in the second possesion due to a concussion and had a chance to get the ball back with 30 seconds left.

Nice job man.

Comment

Nice job man.
              Thank you. The Highs are high and the lows are low.

BTW you wouldn't believe how intertwined my little town and county are in LSC sports. Clue I go to church with ASU head Mens BBall coach parents....

Comment

If you know anything 3 points in a 6 man football game is dang close. 26-23....
                What school? Went to WT with a few small town NM boys

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

This Ram team looked nothing like what played Tarleton earlier this year. Inconsistent
                  Last edited by texcap; 11-10-2019, 12:39 PM.

Comment

We have like 7 two and three deep defenders starting now and a 4 rb and a linebacker running the ball for an ENTIRELY new coaching staff. And we are 8-2 and likely headed to the playoffs and dangerous. Yeah, just like every team, every year.
                    *YAWN*

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

What school? Went to WT with a few small town NM boys
                      Elida...

Comment

Elida...
                        Only driven through there. Guys I knew were from Eunice and Logan I believe. 6 man football is fun to watch, I catch a game from time to time.

Comment

Greyhounds dominated time of possession and kept Angelos offense off the field. Converting 7 of 7 4th Downs was huge! The Hounds got all kinds of pressure on ASU QB and ENMU Frosh DE Richards had 3 sacks.
                          i believe thats 5 of the last 7 years the Hounds have beat ASU.

Comment

Originally posted by gohounds View Post
                            Greyhounds dominated time of possession and kept Angelos offense off the field. Converting 7 of 7 4th Downs was huge! The Hounds got all kinds of pressure on ASU QB and ENMU Frosh DE Richards had 3 sacks.
                            ENMU is 5-5 in the past 10 games vs ASU.

https://angelosports.com/sports/foot...-university/48

Comment

LSC Regular Season Games between ENMU and ASU

2011 ENMU
                              2012 ASU
                              2013 ENMU
                              2014 ASU
                              2015 ENMU
                              2016 ENMU
                              2017 ENMU
                              2018 ASU
                              2019 ENMU

Comment

Originally posted by gohounds View Post
                                That speaks to the injuries that ASU had coming into this game (LB and OL especially). As I said earlier, all teams at this time of year usually have injuries though so you cannot use that as an excuse. All credit to ENMU. They were able to take advantage of this and just flat out-played ASU.

This despite the two major flubs on special teams for ENMU: the block punt which gave ASU the ball on the ENMU 13; and the mishandling the ball by the punter which gave ASU the ball on the 35. In both of those instances the ENMU defense stepped up and held ASU to a FG on the first and forced a punt in the 4th quarter on the second.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X