2012 ASU
    2013 ENMU
    2014 ASU
    2015 ENMU
    2016 ENMU
    2017 ENMU
    2018 ASU
    2019 ENMU
    You are right. Except need to add 2010. The site is one game off because they missed the 2011 game.

Enmu is 6-4 in the past 10 meetings.

2010 ASU
    2011 ENMU
    2012 ASU
    2013 ENMU
    2014 ASU
    2015 ENMU
    2016 ENMU
    2017 ENMU
    2018 ASU
    2019 ENMU

Looking at some of the scores.....man, some really close games.

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post
      That speaks to the injuries that ASU had coming into this game (LB and OL especially). As I said earlier, all teams at this time of year usually have injuries though so you cannot use that as an excuse. All credit to ENMU. They were able to take advantage of this and just flat out-played ASU.

This despite the two major flubs on special teams for ENMU: the block punt which gave ASU the ball on the ENMU 13; and the mishandling the ball by the punter which gave ASU the ball on the 35. In both of those instances the ENMU defense stepped up and held ASU to a FG on the first and forced a punt in the 4th quarter on the second.
      Angelo was out coached as well!

You are RIGHT you can not blame injuries. EVERYONE is banged up. And coaches MUST DEVELOP their bench. I run "Mirror" both 1 & 2 start at the same time, running same plays. Both start at 40's and play to the endzone. This way EVERY player gets equal reps. I flip 1&2 defense from side to side ever 10 plays. And then mix up line-ups 1/2 way through. Then watch film to evaluate and determine each players area of needed improvement and put an individual plan in place to get each player to their highest level of performance. Never have an issue when players are out. We are always like a well maintained machine.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

You are right. Except need to add 2010. The site is one game off because they missed the 2011 game.

Enmu is 6-4 in the past 10 meetings.

2010 ASU
        2011 ENMU
        2012 ASU
        2013 ENMU
        2014 ASU
        2015 ENMU
        2016 ENMU
        2017 ENMU
        2018 ASU
        2019 ENMU

Looking at some of the scores.....man, some really close games.
        Has not been unusual to see it go to overtime, or last second FG's.
        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

ENMU has numerous injuries as well. I'm betting even more than Angelo. There were 3 or 4 guys playing Defense in this game that I haven't seen on the field all years. I know ENMU is down at least 6 starters and I'm sure there's a few more I don't know about on the O or D Line. That's makes this win all the better for the Hounds. Also secured ENMU a winning season for the 6th time in the last 7 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by gohounds View Post
            ENMU has numerous injuries as well. I'm betting even more than Angelo. There were 3 or 4 guys playing Defense in this game that I haven't seen on the field all years. I know ENMU is down at least 6 starters and I'm sure there's a few more I don't know about on the O or D Line. That's makes this win all the better for the Hounds. Also secured ENMU a winning season for the 6th time in the last 7 seasons.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Any loss there should be offset by the gain in SOS by ENMU, right?

Comment

Originally posted by We-Are-Lions View Post

I hope so.

Comment

Correct. Tarleton plays both Angelo and ENMU so it's a wash. The only losses that affect Tarleton would be ENMU's (or any of Tarleton's opponents) losses against non-common foes. For instance, our loss against Saginaw Valley hurts your ranking because Tarleton doesn't play Saggy. Our losses against ASU, WT, ENMU, Commerce, or MSU are a wash since Tarleton played all these teams.

Comment

Comment

It's not going to hurt because math.

Comment

Anybody know how strict the 600 mile limit is for airfare?

The reason I ask is the Colorado schools will almost assure air travel unless one hosts the other (should Pueblo lose), but swapping around regions only gets close to the 600 mile limit. NWMSU is 615 miles from Mines, for example. GVSU is 604 miles from Mankato per Google.

Comment

Anybody know how strict the 600 mile limit is for airfare?

The reason I ask is the Colorado schools will almost assure air travel unless one hosts the other (should Pueblo lose), but swapping around regions only gets close to the 600 mile limit. NWMSU is 615 miles from Mines, for example. GVSU is 604 miles from Mankato per Google.
                              600+ and you fly. Not sure what you mean by how strict it is.

Comment

A
                                Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

600+ and you fly. Not sure what you mean by how strict it is.
                                For example, if GVSU and Mankato are 602 miles away then will the NCAA place the visiting team in a hotel 598 miles away?

If the 600 is from school to school then they might as well keep SR4 together. But small changes to how the 600 is calculated could mean some SR3 teams can drive.

So does anyone know how the 600 mile limit is calculated, and is there wiggle room in that?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X