Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENMU not playing basketball at all next year....

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boohaha
    replied
    Originally posted by gohounds View Post
    WNMU has announced they are also moving their basketball teams out of state and will play this season. Seems like if WNMU can find a way to do it ENMU could?
    I honestly have 0 clue? I know that politics is playing a large part in everything happening in this state. Would not suprise me if Western was shortly told no, or that we find out that because ENMU is in the terrible southeast corner of the state they have certain other restrictions placed upon them.

Also cost, Enmu is doing its best right now to stay afloat and have always had a cost conscious administration and regency.

Leave a comment:

• Buff Fan 05
    replied
    WNMU has announced they are also moving their basketball teams out of state and will play this season. Seems like if WNMU can find a way to do it ENMU could?
    Make an arrangement with Muleshoe isd and get it done

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied
    How do they attend class? You can't do everything online, chemistry labs would be very difficult!

I still marvel at some of our athletes that played sports and took all the science classes to become doctors. Amazing!

Leave a comment:

• gohounds
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Boohaha
    replied
    Originally posted by Packfootball View Post

The same probably goes for Western and Highlands. The NM Governor will probably find a way to prevent New Mexico and NM State from playing with a 14 day lock down for the teams when they return to NM after their "Home" games.
    That is why they won't come back, they will literally stay out of state the same way the pro soccer team is doing...

Leave a comment:

• Packfootball
    replied
    Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Yep, in a "bubble"

There will likely be 0 high school sports in New Mexico this year.
    The same probably goes for Western and Highlands. The NM Governor will probably find a way to prevent New Mexico and NM State from playing with a 14 day lock down for the teams when they return to NM after their "Home" games.

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied
    Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Yep, in a "bubble"

That may be universal once the old Joe takes office. We'll all be locked down to "flatten the curve" for the foreseeable future.

Leave a comment:

• Boohaha
    replied
    Originally posted by WT&TTECHfan View Post
    That sucks...I saw that New Mexico and New Mexico State are playing elsewhere for the season.New Mexico will play in Las Vegas.Then New Mexico State will play there games at Grand Canyon University.
    Yep, in a "bubble"

Leave a comment:

• WT&TTECHfan
    replied
    That sucks...I saw that New Mexico and New Mexico State are playing elsewhere for the season.New Mexico will play in Las Vegas.Then New Mexico State will play there games at Grand Canyon University.

Leave a comment:

• Boohaha
    started a topic ENMU not playing basketball at all next year....

ENMU not playing basketball at all next year....

https://twitter.com/ENMUAthletics/st...564314112?s=20

That is all....out a fork in it....

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X