Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DII Track & Field - LSC Dominates

Wow!!!! The LSC Men's Outdoor T&F have 4 teams in the Top 5 in the National Top 25. (1.Angelo St., 2.Commerce, 3. Kingsville, and 5.Canyon.)

The LSC Woman have one in the Top 5 (5. Angelo St.) and 4 others in the Top 25 (7. Canyon, 9. Commerce, 25. Kingsville)

http://www.ustfccca.org/2019/05/feat...g-index-week-9

Re: DII Track & Field - LSC Dominates

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    Wow!!!! The LSC Men's Outdoor T&F have 4 teams in the Top 5 in the National Top 25. (1.Angelo St., 2.Commerce, 3. Kingsville, and 5.Canyon.)

The LSC Woman have one in the Top 5 (5. Angelo St.) and 4 others in the Top 25 (7. Canyon, 9. Commerce, 25. Kingsville)

http://www.ustfccca.org/2019/05/feat...g-index-week-9
    Hey Pops, didn't you know this is a FOOTBALL board? All these other topics are boring!

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
      Hey Pops, didn't you know this is a FOOTBALL board? All these other topics are boring!

The WTAM bus scandal is heating up on the OT Softball thread. Head on over!

Comment

Yeezus!!! I KNOW!!!!! They are BORING as H3LL!

(please don't miss my satire and/or sarcasm in anything I post un-football related......and some about football as well) 707

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
          The WTAM bus scandal is heating up on the OT Softball thread. Head on over!
          The West Texas Bus Scandal of 2019.................ohhhhhhhh maaaaaan! 707070707070707070707

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
            The West Texas Bus Scandal of 2019.................ohhhhhhhh maaaaaan! 707070707070707070707
            Seriously, what is it with WT and their "scandals"? First we have ticket-gate, then spanish-gate, then odd resigning of best coach on campus to go run a travel softball program, then bus-gate....I won't be shocked by anything that comes out of canyon.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
              Seriously, what is it with WT and their "scandals"? First we have ticket-gate, then spanish-gate, then odd resigning of best coach on campus to go run a travel softball program, then bus-gate....I won't be shocked by anything that comes out of canyon.
              Time for an Independent Counsel to investigate. MSNBC, CNN and the Democrat Party can refer one.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
                Time for an Independent Counsel to investigate. MSNBC, CNN and the Democrat Party can refer one.
                Hahahahahaha... ..you are on a roll today!! 707

Comment

Seriously, what is it with WT and their "scandals"? First we have ticket-gate, then Spanish-gate, then odd resigning of best coach on campus to go run a travel softball program, then bus-gate....I won't be shocked by anything that comes out of Canyon.
                  Huh. Maybe there is someone who is a constant in all of these bizarre happenings?

Comment

Huh. Maybe there is someone who is a constant in all of these bizarre happenings?
                    While there is a constant, and I believe there was a thread that died a slow, painful death a while back about him, I don't believe he has anything to do with how all of those scandals happened; however, when you are at the helm and all of this happens under your watch, the powers that be must begin to question the oversight and administration.

Comment

Back to the original topic at hand, do any of the LSC teams have a shot at bringing home the overall crown? I know ASU was tied with the second most participants on the men's side and has been ranked #1 for the majority of the season but I don't follow the sport enough to know the ins and outs at the championship level.

Comment

Back to the original topic at hand, do any of the LSC teams have a shot at bringing home the overall crown? I know ASU was tied with the second most participants on the men's side and has been ranked #1 for the majority of the season but I don't follow the sport enough to know the ins and outs at the championship level.

I think Angelo, Commerce and the Javelinas all have legitimate chances at the title and WT as a darkhorse. It takes both really good performances by your team and some luck in other contenders not peaking at the meet.

Last year, everything fell into place for us. Our participants had season-bests or near bests, while several other contending schools had some stumbles. The year before, I believe, we had some guys with fouls/false starts and other marks below season bests.
                        Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Comment

Agreed, if you would have told me that I could bet on any one athlete to win their event at the conference meet, male or female, I would have picked Daisy Osauke in the discuss. She has been beating everyone by at least 15M per event. Here best throw was 30M ahead of everyone in the field coming in. I don't know what happened, but Daisy got dead last. So it is definitely difficult to tell what is going to happen on a week in and week out basis especially with the time between conference and nationals.

Comment

Not that it will help our score (b/c we are not good at long distance running), but the low altitude could hinder the runners from high altitude locations (ie. RMAC schools).
                              Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X