https://www.extrapointsmb.com/wac-ex...ollege-sports/

HAHAHA wow

Who?

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
      Who?
      Cares.

Comment

I don't miss the yearly beatings in football. Hey, but the D1 juggernaut seems to be having more difficulty this year. Their only win was against lowly D2 Fort Lewis and much less dramatic than CSM's last week. Luckily some easier teams are scheduled for the next few weeks, but MSU may not be so easy.

https://tarletonsports.com/sports/football/schedule

Comment

Well they get NM Highlands this week at home

Comment

Funny you should ask this since Commerce is leaving for the Southland next year. Announcement coming September 30.
            Last edited by Seinfeld; 09-21-2021, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Comment

Heard this from an athletic staff member, so unless something changes I believe him.

Comment

Originally posted by Seinfeld View Post
                  Funny you should ask this since Commerce is leaving for the Southland next year. Announcement coming September 30.
                  Yikes. Hello CSU-Pueblo to the LSC?

Comment

It's amazing how often an unstable conference gives an invitation to a program it once considered to be "lesser." It's simply a matter of survival for those in charge in conference offices and in athletic departments.

Comment

Heard this from an athletic staff member, so unless something changes I believe him.

Comment

They still won't have to deal with Tarleton, right? If that's the case, how is that a comeback to the initial snide comment?

Comment

Who said that it was a leak from the administration? I have heard about Commerce making this move from multiple sources that are not connected to Tarleton. I've also heard that Commerce isn't making this move alone.

Comment

Hello WT to the RMAC? 707

Comment

Originally posted by TSUTexans View Post

Who said that it was a leak from the administration? I have heard about Commerce making this move from multiple sources that are not connected to Tarleton. I've also heard that Commerce isn't making this move alone.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X