X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Commerce Football

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
    Our website roster isn't up to date.
    He`s here then? I hadn`t heard a word about him since the signing day presentation from the coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
      I don't know, Pueblo lost 9 starters on defense along with 2 very productive RBs and several other guys who contributed to a lot of wins the last few years. They also have no idea who is going to win the QB job. What to expect from CSUP is unknown this year.
      Who cares????? CSUP Sucks!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
        Who cares????? CSUP Sucks!!!!
        Probably the person who brought up CSUP I'm guessing.

They do suck, just not 52-14 suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
          They do suck.
          FIXED it for ya.

Enough said!

Comment

FIXED it for ya.

Enough said!
            Love it! :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
              He`s here then? I hadn`t heard a word about him since the signing day presentation from the coaches.
              Yes.

Wonder how he will do. Have watched this young man play for many, many years. My concern would be turnovers.

Bailiff recruited him to Rice.....so at least he has that connection and believes in Miklo, which can only help TAMUC.

Comment

From what I have been told Smalls is QB1 right now. Wheeler is QB2.

Comment

Gunnar Palacios looked really, really good in spring, he'll be interesting in a year or two

Comment

Yes.

Wonder how he will do. Have watched this young man play for many, many years. My concern would be turnovers.

Bailiff recruited him to Rice.....so at least he has that connection and believes in Miklo, which can only help TAMUC.
                    Looks like he has 2 yrs eligibility. Was a 3 star kid out of HS. I expect we make a good deep run this year and might be ready to win it all next if he learns and grows into what he is capable of.

Comment

Looks like he has 2 yrs eligibility. Was a 3 star kid out of HS. I expect we make a good deep run this year and might be ready to win it all next if he learns and grows into what he is capable of.
                      Bold prediction.

Comment

The defense should be incredible. Tons of experienced talent still there, a lot of them played in the Natty. Also a couple of nice transfers that should make immediate impacts.

On offense it'll come down to how fast the QB situation gets settled. TCU transfer at rb, one of the top wrs in the nation out of hs transfer could make a big splash. We will see. I think the preseason polls put us in a great position. People will be sleeping a bit on us this year and shouldn't be.
                        Last edited by LionFan; 08-03-2019, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                            The defense should be incredible. Tons of experienced talent still there, a lot of them played in the Natty.

On offense it'll come down to how fast the QB situation gets settled. TCU transfer at rb, one of the top wrs in the nation out of hs transfer could make a big splash. We will see. I think the preseason polls put us in a great position. People will be sleeping a bit on us this year and shouldn't be.
                            Still pulling for Preston, scheme be damned.

Comment

Delete post, ban user. ;)

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X