Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Commerce Football

Nice little synopsis of the QB situations in the LSC.

https://www.texasfootball.com/articl..._preview_title

Comment

Originally posted by Mattportman View Post
      Nice little synopsis of the QB situations in the LSC.

https://www.texasfootball.com/articl..._preview_title

Pretty generic and doesn't take into account several transfers. What exactly did he reveal about Commerce? Nothing.
      Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
          Pretty generic and doesn't take into account several transfers. What exactly did he reveal about Commerce? Nothing.
          It's a 3 horse race in Commerce, but I think Smalls is a Bailiff guy and will get the nod. I think he wants a mobile qb with a run oriented offense, opposed to the Colby air it out approach.
          Both Wheeler and Palacios are Colby type pass first QBs, but with the defense we have this season I bet we go with a more grinding, methodical ground based offense.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
            It's a 3 horse race in Commerce, but I think Smalls is a Bailiff guy and will get the nod. I think he wants a mobile qb with a run oriented offense, opposed to the Colby air it out approach.
            Both Wheeler and Palacios are Colby type pass first QBs, but with the defense we have this season I bet we go with a more grinding, methodical ground based offense.
            Thanks for letting the Lion out of the bag so to speak. I definitely was thinking limited spread offense with Bailiff. He is NOT creative on offense very predictable from his days at Rice.

So, how does a spread offense become a dominant running team?

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
              Thanks for letting the Lion out of the bag so to speak. I definitely was thinking limited spread offense with Bailiff. He is NOT creative on offense very predictable from his days at Rice.

So, how does a spread offense become a dominant running team?
              I guess we will see. 2 returning junior 2 yr starter RBS in Hale, Thompson, and and some interesting newbies. Large and deep TEs, and a bunch of upperclassmen WRs. We should be ready to wreck people on offense and shut them down on defense. Ball control will be the order of the day this year.

Comment

That's my point. You have insight, whereas the article did not. All it said was no Kane Wilson. Nothing about Smalls or even Preston Wheeler. Just a fly-by with not real effort put in.
                Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
                  That's my point. You have insight, whereas the article did not. All it said was no Kane Wilson. Nothing about Smalls or even Preston Wheeler. Just a fly-by with not real effort put in.

Comment

Your post said synopsis. The actual title of the article was
                    Evaluating every Lone Star Conference quarterback situation

Comment

I guess we will see. 2 returning junior 2 yr starter RBS in Hale, Thompson, and and some interesting newbies. Large and deep TEs, and a bunch of upperclassmen WRs. We should be ready to wreck people on offense and shut them down on defense. Ball control will be the order of the day this year.
                      Which is it?

Comment

Why the nasty tone in your above response?? GEEZ-US!!!

Comment

Now living about 30 mins or less from TAMUC, hoping to catch a few home games this season.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                            Now living about 30 mins or less from TAMUC, hoping to catch a few home games this season.
                            How'd the move go? Strange not being in Allen?

Comment

Where'd you move to?

Comment

Why the nasty tone in your above response?? GEEZ-US!!!
                                No tone, my sarcasm will grow on you. Welcome to the area, look forward to having you in Commerce, America a few times this Fall.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X