X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are You Ready For Some Football?

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    Kind of like your Puppies did in 2016 against Mines? 21-57? :tongue:
    No, the Mustangs actually showed up against Commerce.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
      Commerce and Midwestern will battle it out in my opinion with Commerce being my favorite to win.
      Hey quit that....I like us being the forgotten team around here ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post
        Midwestern showed up...the kicker didn't....

Comment

My inclination is that Tarleton will be down some this year and may under perform. They may have a lot returning but they lost a lot of top notch talent. Commerce and Midwestern will battle it out in my opinion with Commerce being my favorite to win. ASU and ENMU may both be way better than predicted. WT is still an unknown to me until I see who is for sure returning from last year and what replacements transferred in. I think there are a couple of DL that aren't listed yet. Health at RB and QB play will make or break this year imo. We shall see.
          As far as WT RB's, besides Carter and Vallo hoping to have a healthy return after season ending injuries last year, go watch video on Prince Ugwu. He transferred in from North Texas. Hughes said he really stood out this spring. Google him and watch his HS highlights at Austin Westlake. He looks very capable. Definitely a no nonsense north/south runner with some size as well as speed.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
            Kind of like your Puppies did in 2016 against Mines? 21-57? :tongue:
            We were talking playoffs, I know that's not been common for Angelo so I understand the confusion.

I know I know, you won't be an Angelo fan for this convo but fact is the puppies physically dominated the sheep both times they played each other.
            Last edited by Turbonium; 08-08-2019, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
              Great news is moving forward GNAC schools will be playing LSC schools so now it will be up to voters to let some undeserving team from the RMAC in.
              Each conference has one team to win it all in how long? LSC hasn't exactly dominated come postseason time either. Don't get sad about that, just the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post

Did they show up against an extremely one dimensional Pueblo team in 2015? Or in either recent playoff game that they gave up 60+?

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                  We were talking playoffs, I know that's not been common for Angelo so I understand the confusion.

I know I know, you won't be an Angelo fan for this convo but fact is the puppies physically dominated the sheep both times they played each other.
                  I know, I know......you are NO LONGER a CSUP fan.

LMFAO!!!!

You've been caught my lil fish. You took the bait...HOOK, LINE, and SINKER.

If you prefer Chess references....,"CHECKMATE".

That was WAY too easy!

*YAWN*

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                    Feels like home, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                      Lol, I don't think there's any reason to fly under the radar this year

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                        As far as WT RB's, besides Carter and Vallo hoping to have a healthy return after season ending injuries last year, go watch video on Prince Ugwu. He transferred in from North Texas. Hughes said he really stood out this spring. Google him and watch his HS highlights at Austin Westlake. He looks very capable. Definitely a no nonsense north/south runner with some size as well as speed.
                        I'll check him out, I watched the spring scrimmage but didn't know who was who

Comment

Lol, I don't think there's any reason to fly under the radar this year
                          Hahahaha, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                            Each conference has one team to win it all in how long? LSC hasn't exactly dominated come postseason time either. Don't get sad about that, just the facts.
                            Ooooh! Ooooh!

Pick me! I know this one.

The last SR4 team to win it all/dominate come postseason time is... the Texas A&M University - Commerce Lions!

Comment

Originally posted by We-Are-Lions View Post
                              Ooooh! Ooooh!

Pick me! I know this one.

The last SR4 team to win it all/dominate come postseason time is... the Texas A&M University - Commerce Lions!
                              2017 was a mighty fine season season for the Lions

Comment

Originally posted by Mattportman View Post
                                2017 was a mighty fine season season for the Lions
                                Yep, I know I spent a lot of money in freakin Minnesota that year. But the mummy exhibition in KC before the game was worth it. Walleye and cheese curds wasnt bad either.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X