Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Regional Rankings SR 4

I didn't realize they were already out. I am used to them being out the second week of November.

1. Augustana 7-1
    2. Colorado MInes 7-1
    3. Central Washington 5-1
    4. Midwestern State 5-1
    5. Angelo State 6-2
    6. Bemidji State 6-2
    7. Wayne State (Neb.) 6-2
    8. Colorado Mesa 6-1
    9. Western Colorado 7-1
    10. Minnesota Duluth 6-2

Looks like I was wrong with Central Washington in the top 8 (3) and Commerce outside the top 10.

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
    I didn't realize they were already out. I am used to them being out the second week of November.

1. Augustana 7-1
    2. Colorado MInes 7-1
    3. Central Washington 5-1
    4. Midwestern State 5-1
    5. Angelo State 6-2
    6. Bemidji State 6-2
    7. Wayne State (Neb.) 6-2
    8. Colorado Mesa 6-1
    9. Western Colorado 7-1
    10. Minnesota Duluth 6-2

Looks like I was wrong with Central Washington in the top 8 (3) and Commerce outside the top 10.
    CWU is legit. They're getting healthy at the right time. They had a rash of injuries in the ENW and EWU game. Angelo State was fortunate that CWU had a bunch of offensive players out for that game. CWU defense is impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by the tav View Post

CWU is legit. They're getting healthy at the right time. They had a rash of injuries in the ENW and EWU game. Angelo State was fortunate that CWU had a bunch of offensive players out for that game. CWU defense is impressive.
      I think CWU will need help to stay in top 7, even though they are solidly in now . The SOS will take a hit for the remaining games, (
      combined 1-15 record).
      Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

I think CWU will need help to stay in top 7, even though they are solidly in now . The SOS will take a hit for the remaining games, (
        combined 1-15 record).
        The Lincoln game would have no bearing as they are not DII. SFU will only have five DII games, and WNM will be at ten DII losses if they lose out. CWU wins out, they will be in. They will also add points in the PIR area.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

The Lincoln game would have no bearing as they are not DII. SFU will only have five DII games, and WNM will be at ten DII losses if they lose out. CWU wins out, they will be in. They will also add points in the PIR area.
          Right. I was only counting SFU and WNMU.
          Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

Right. I was only counting SFU and WNMU.
            Got it.

Still think CWU gets in if they win out. Commerce needs major help to get in.

Comment

Comment

CWU wins out they'll stay at number 3. I don't see them sliding down. Especially If WOU wins out and West Texas A&M finish strong. I've been to every home game this season after not seeing them play for a few seasons. This CWU team is every bit as good as the 2007 and 2008 teams. I wouldn't be surprised if Quincy Glasper breaks Mike Reilly records. The kid is legit he just needs some meat on the bone and find that Mike Reilly toughness.

Comment

Northern State is a 2 loss NSIC team not in the top 10. They may go there and Wayne State drop out. Commerce is the best 3 loss team resume wise and its not even close.

Comment

Wayne State (NE) lost.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Wayne State (NE) lost.
                      That was Upper Iowa's first win of the year. Blocked a PAT in OT to win 42-41.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

That was Upper Iowa's first win of the year. Blocked a PAT in OT to win 42-41.
                        ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN FOOTBALL!

Comment

1. Augustana 8-1 WON
                          2. Colorado MInes 7-1 WON
                          3. Central Washington 5-1 WON
                          4. Midwestern State 6-1 WON
                          5. Angelo State 7-2 WON
                          6. Bemidji State 7-2 WON
                          7. Wayne State (Neb.) 6-3 LOST
                          8. Colorado Mesa 6-2 LOST
                          9. Western Colorado 8-1 WON
                          10. Minnesota Duluth 7-2 WON

Remaining 2 loss teams:
                          Northern State 7-2
                          UTPB 4-2

Remaining 3 loss teams:
                          Wayne State 6-3
                          Sioux Falls 6-3
                          CSU-Pueblo 6-3
                          TAMU-Commerce 6-3

Comment

Great looking games this week in the LSC. Angelo State vs A&M Commerce and Midwestern vs West Texas A&M. Being a outsider are any of these games rivalries?

Comment

Originally posted by the tav View Post
                              Great looking games this week in the LSC. Angelo State vs A&M Commerce and Midwestern vs West Texas A&M. Being a outsider are any of these games rivalries?
                              For a while they hyped the WT/MSU games as the 287 challenge. However, 287 does NOT go through Canyon, though it does go through Amarillo. When Carthel was here he had a hard time beating Maskill consistently. Maskill is a great regular season coach, but has an abysmal playoff record.

I don't know if there is a rivalry between ASU and Commerce, but they are both very good. However I think Commerce has their act together and will win.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X