Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
    I just read about Jayron Kearse, Dallas Cowboy safety, who had a great year this past season. Seems like when he was 14 he was involved in an armed robbery with a couple 17 year olds. He spent time in a juvenile facility, the older boys went to prison.

Today, he is married with 3 kids, a solid citizen, and very capable professional footballer. Is there something to be learned from his story?
    Yup. Unlike Kearse, Henderson is a THUG. He has been in and around trouble since he was a kid and always given a break because of his talents.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
      I just read about Jayron Kearse, Dallas Cowboy safety, who had a great year this past season. Seems like when he was 14 he was involved in an armed robbery with a couple 17 year olds. He spent time in a juvenile facility, the older boys went to prison.

Today, he is married with 3 kids, a solid citizen, and very capable professional footballer. Is there something to be learned from his story?

Comment

Unfortunately every university is going to have at least that one player that gets into trouble. I remember the Kingsville posters giving us WT posters flack for that until a couple of their players got arrested for deadly conduct and their athletic director got caught being a pervert with the up the skirt camera scandal.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
          Unfortunately every university is going to have at least that one player that gets into trouble. I remember the Kingsville posters giving us WT posters flack for that until a couple of their players got arrested for deadly conduct and their athletic director got caught being a pervert with the up the skirt camera scandal.
          Was he the Associate AD at tamucc when you were there?
          Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

He was probably looking up Buffalo/Islander Alum's skirt.... Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post

He was probably looking up Buffalo/Islander Alum's skirt.... Lol!
              You have me confused with HOGSVRR.

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

Yep and East Central after that. As I said every university makes those mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Yep and East Central after that. Many universities make those mistakes.
                  Fixed it for ya.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X