Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North American University

Does anyone know anything about North American University in Houston TX?
    They seem to be a new program but I cant get any info on if they are D3, NAIA or trying to go D2.
    It would be nice to have a D2 team in Houston.

Originally posted by QB11111 View Post
    Does anyone know anything about North American University in Houston TX?
    They seem to be a new program but I cant get any info on if they are D3, NAIA or trying to go D2.
    It would be nice to have a D2 team in Houston.
    They are trying to become a NAIA team.Wt played them a couple of seasons ago.

Comment

Right, I remember them playing WT.
      I have heard that they are an unaccredited school and that they charge players to play. However I am not sure if that is true or not.

Comment

They are unaccredited and a non-countable opponent.

Comment

Are they similar to Lincoln University in Oakland? They played a mix of D2 and NAIA schools in their first season mixing and matching who they brought for each game and numbers would sometimes change from game to game.

Comment

I would think so, Lincoln has a lot of transfers out after their first season, they also seem to not have a home field.

Comment

I live in Houston but had not heard of them until WT scheduled them. It's a 1 building operation that plays at a high school stadium. I watched them play ENMU who blew them out. Free streaming, but it was a joke.

Comment

sounds a whole lot like the fake high school football team last year.

Comment

Now Kingsville has North American on the schedule, It would be interesting to see a match up of North American Vs Lincoln (CA)

Comment

I would think so, Lincoln has a lot of transfers out after their first season, they also seem to not have a home field.
                    Lincoln at least has a big time name as a basketball coach, Gary Payton.

Comment

Now Kingsville has North American on the schedule, It would be interesting to see a match up of North American Vs Lincoln (CA)
                      I think it would be good for a nap.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                        I live in Houston but had not heard of them until WT scheduled them. It's a 1 building operation that plays at a high school stadium. I watched them play ENMU who blew them out. Free streaming, but it was a joke.
                        So, they will play WT again next year? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

So, they will play WT again next year? ;)
                          Hopefully Hughes' successor will want to play real teams.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Hopefully Hughes' successor will want to play real teams.
                            Do you really think he is gone after this season??

I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Do you really think he is gone after this season??

I don't think so.
                              If the administration wants a winning program, yes. He should have been gone after last season.

Instead of hiring another coordinator, I hope they go with someone who has head coaching experience (NO, NOT OUR OC!). I would love to get the Mines coach, his team plays smart, and above their talent level.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X