Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Spring Practice

What are your spring practice schedules? What do you hope your team accomplishes?
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

I hope my team learns new plays!

Has anyone attended the practices?

Comment

I hope we find an OC!

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
        I hope we find an OC!
        You can have ours!

Comment

Comment

Here's a story about CWU's practice.

https://www.yakimaherald.com/sports/...7de2e2bef.html

Comment

So, Wt has been having spring practice - didn't know. I have seen/heard nothing about them.
              The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

I just searched for information about WT's spring training and found NOTHING! When Hughes first came here, there were frequent reports during spring training. The last football news I could find was about the fabulous on-campus stadium being renamed to (BS)2.

I'm not sure what to make of this, maybe they are adding a new offensive play and want to keep it super secret? Someone local should visit the practice field and report back.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

So, Wt has been having spring practice - didn't know. I have seen/heard nothing about them.
                  That's because you are too busy with GIRLIE sports to keep up with REAL sports! ;)

Comment

Finally a story about WT's spring football. It's almost like someone important reads this board! Here are some notable quotes from Coach Hunter Hughes.

"They are happy to get rid of my ass".
                    "We are not where we want to be. We got a long way to go."

https://www.presspasssports.com/

Comment

Watched the video. I wish I could say it fired me up but I can't. Anyway I'm going to the spring game Saturday. Hope I am more excited after that.

Comment

Originally posted by oldbuff View Post
                        Watched the video. I wish I could say it fired me up but I can't. Anyway I'm going to the spring game Saturday. Hope I am more excited after that.
                        I hope you will share a lot of details. I've been wondering about Harris - he's a great runner but missed the last few games. He is not particularly good at up the middle though, which means Compton will probably be in the backfield most of the time.

Comment

One thing he did get right is that Compton is a stud. Kid is tough. His dad is also a helluva football coach.

Comment

I'm planning on going to the spring game. I'll post my impressions. If they do the "no uniform number no way to recognize who's who" it may be difficult to say anything relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by oldbuff View Post
                              Imagine how the players feel.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X