Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 1 Games

Decided to look up info for the CWU-Ferris game on the Ferris website. Found this:

https://www.ferrisstatebulldogs.com/...20220829w5cer2

Thursday night's matchup will represent the second-ever series' matchup between the two schools. FSU beat Central Washington 62-28 in the first meeting in 2019 (9/14) on the road in Bellingham, Wash.
    WTF, Ferris Sports information guy? Could have picked any town in Washington and he picks that one...

IronOre They've corrected it since your post. Did you contact them about it?

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
      Decided to look up info for the CWU-Ferris game on the Ferris website. Found this:

https://www.ferrisstatebulldogs.com/...20220829w5cer2

WTF, Ferris Sports information guy? Could have picked any town in Washington and he picks that one...
      Bellingham is practically the geographic center the state. I mean Port Angeles is to the west and Blaine is to the north, right? Are you guys going to get your revenge in Allendale?

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post
        IronOre They've corrected it since your post. Did you contact them about it?
        I may have turned on the bat signal.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post

Bellingham is practically the geographic center the state. I mean Port Angeles is to the west and Blaine is to the north, right? Are you guys going to get your revenge in Allendale?
          Probably not going to get it in Big Little Rapids or whatever it is!

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Probably not going to get it in Big Little Rapids or whatever it is!
            I figured I would pick the home city of their rival in keeping with the whole Bellingham-Ellensburg thing.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post

I figured I would pick the home city of their rival in keeping with the whole Bellingham-Ellensburg thing.
              Still sad that they dropped football and moved the Cascade Cup to basketball, which they are good at so they would have a chance to win.

My heart says CWU will get revenge, but my brain says no. I hope my heart is right.

Comment

Chadron at ASU should be interesting. Chadron has to break in a new QB but the rest of the team looks solid from last year.

ASU returns a ton of skill players with a lot of depth but only one OLman. The defense should be on par with last year. This game and the season for ASU will depend on how the offensive line develops.

Comment

Yakima Herald's writeup on the game tomorrow:

https://www.yakimaherald.com/sports/...ee88de3ba.html

Comment

WT hosting #17 Western Colorado should be a good measuring stick on where the program is this year.

This is a game they need to win if they want to be competitive for a playoff spot.

Comment

The Ferris State online media is a pain.

Comment

CWU is leading 3-0!!!

Comment

Well... That didn't last long... The CWU CB whiffed on an interception and the receiver caught it.

7-3 Ferris

Comment

Either Glasper is rusty or Ferris has good defense. Probably both.

Comment

CWU gets a friendly personal foul that gives them a first down, they convert it into a TD. CWU is leading again!

10-7 CWU

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X