Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ferris State's media is edging into the "sucks" territory.

14-10 Ferris.

Comment

Shanked punt leads to fairly easy TD for Ferris. XP is no good.

20-10 Ferris.

Comment

CWU hanging with Ferris a little. Gets a FG.

20-13 Ferris

Comment

Weber State 21, WOU 2 ... Weber is a very good FCS program, still I was hoping for something closer.

Comment

CWU down 27-13 going towards the end of the 3rd quarter. They just don't have the athletes to hang with Ferris. CWU is playing hard, though. Offense is not doing well at all.

Comment

Not going to beat Ferris by punting from their 40 yard line, CWU...

Comment

Well, that was predictable. 34-13 Ferris.

Comment

CWU really needs a receiver to step up. Their two best receivers graduated and so far no one has done much.

They do get a TD after Ferris screws up a punt.

34-20 Ferris

Comment

WOU getting blown out, 31-5; Wolves have a 2-run home run; and 3 RBIs

Comment

CWU loses 36-20. They kept it respectable, but CWU can't hang with the big dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                        CWU loses 36-20. They kept it respectable, but CWU can't hang with the big dogs.
                        DANG. I was hoping CWU pulled an upset.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

DANG. I was hoping CWU pulled an upset.
                          Ferris is pretty good. Their mistakes helped CWU. I think they’re beatable, but for CWU to do it would take a bunch of luck.

Comment

CWU did only have 1 TO and 4 penalties, so that is a positive. Offense was pretty shaky and defense finally got worn down in the 4th quarter. CWU will surely be fine on offense in the games to come so I am not worried.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
                              CWU did only have 1 TO and 4 penalties, so that is a positive. Offense was pretty shaky and defense finally got worn down in the 4th quarter. CWU will surely be fine on offense in the games to come so I am not worried.
                              Henderson looked to be pretty good at RB. He was able to move against that defense some, where Flanagan didn't at all. The new kicker isn't a train wreck, so that's good. Glasper really needed some WR help, but I also think he started feeling the pressure and couldn't ever settle down.

Comment

I thought Wolff would've won the job out of camp, so nice to see Mullette make his kicks including a 45-yarder. Looks like Wolff has a strong leg for kickoff duties though. CWU's depth at RB will certainly be really beneficial this season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X