Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ended up with penalties a yardage about even.

Chadron did not have a passing game that garnered respect so ASU was able to concentrate on stopping the run. CSU QB had several good runs but that was about it for the CSU offense.

ASU's 3rd qtr was not so good. Seemed that they were just running plays without a lot of purpose. They need to clean up both play calling and execution.

The ASU OL got the job done. Bunch of really young guys who were able to handle an extremely physical CSU defensive front.

Next week is the first big test. Mines came within a frogs hair of beating GCSU They should have a good team
    Last edited by AngeloFan; 09-02-2022, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUfam&fan View Post

Yes I hope this was just a bad night kicking for him. But at least there were no blocks allowed.
      They go thru fazes where your are like what the heck was that series. Especially when something is working. I was impressed with the oline. They did not look like they were over matched. They defense looks really faster than last yr but I think they will give up a few more yards on the running game. Good opening win though. I was a little worried
      Especially considering that three of them were redshirt freshmen. The other two are a Junior and a graduate students for eligibility purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
        Ended up with penalties a yardage about even.

Chadron did not have a passing game that garnered respect so ASU was able to concentrate on stopping the run. CSU QB had several good runs but that was about it for the CSU offense.

ASU's 3rd qtr was not so good. Seemed that they were just running plays without a lot of purpose. They need to clean up both play calling and execution.

The ASU OL got the job done. Bunch of really young guys who were able to handle an extremely physical CSU defensive front.

Next week is the first big test. Mines came within a frogs hair of beating GCSU They should have a good team
        This is not the Chadron of old, they've been rather mediocre at best for several years. Next week should be a great one to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

This is not the Chadron of old, they've been rather mediocre at best for several years. Next week should be a great one to watch.
          Hahahaha apparently!!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X