Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hughes has to go.

Comment

WT held in there until late in the game. I was actually surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Price View Post
        Game went pretty much the way I expected…

Angelo played well, especially the RB Philips…impressed by that young man.
        AND this was without Grear #22, who avgs 10+ yards per carry.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
          In my opinion it was a very closely played game. Mistakes caused WT this game. Plain and simple.

I agree on OC play calling. He ran WAY too much.

Shout out to Thomas Aych and his great mama Gwyn!!

Comment

Originally posted by oldbuff View Post
            Hughes has to go.
            I now agree!!

Comment

Looks like I will be off by 1 game. WT will finish 8-3 vs 9-2.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

I now agree!!
                I think he should stay there as long as she wants.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post

I think he should stay there as long as she wants.
                  Hahaha

Comment

With this dubya, and NW Missouri's destruction today, looks like Angelo will move to at least #3 in the nation.

CONGRATS to Angelo and a it's fans!

One would assume WT will be out of the top 25. BUT....maybe they could be #25 based on losing to the fourth best team in the nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Who knows WT may play better on the road and now with nothing to lose.

Angelo will be out for payback and its in their stadium.

The script will have to flip and WT will need to get multiple turnovers and play error free on their end.
                      I guess you were right. And they d@mn sure got it!!!

Comment

In my opinion it was a very closely played game. Mistakes caused WT this game. Plain and simple.

I agree on OC play calling. He ran WAY too much.

Shout out to Thomas Aych and his great mama Gwyn!!
                        Tennessee State had an off week and his Dad, Theron, was there on the sideline, too!

Comment

Angelo controlled the trenches, especially their DL. Angelo was a better team than WT. WT did a good job in the 1st half. Angelo adjusted their game and began attacking the Buffs wide, Runs on the edge. Quick outs. Some play action that froze defenders. Etc. They found success doing it.

On the other hand, WT's offensive scheme seemed to remain the same. Run it up the middle. Throw a few deep dreams. That was it. Angelo's DL flushed Gerber out of the pocket almost on every pass play. The WT OL couldn't open lanes up the middle. Yet WT just kept doing the same thing over and over.

If Angelo keeps improving as a team, I see them possibly making it to the semi-finals.

WT has to win out to have any chance of making the playoffs. I don't see it. The Kingsville loss was a killer. A killer.

Comment

Another football season over before the end of September. No chance for playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                              Angelo controlled the trenches, especially their DL. Angelo was a better team than WT. WT did a good job in the 1st half. Angelo adjusted their game and began attacking the Buffs wide, Runs on the edge. Quick outs. Some play action that froze defenders. Etc. They found success doing it.

On the other hand, WT's offensive scheme seemed to remain the same. Run it up the middle. Throw a few deep dreams. That was it. Angelo's DL flushed Gerber out of the pocket almost on every pass play. The WT OL couldn't open lanes up the middle. Yet WT just kept doing the same thing over and over.

If Angelo keeps improving as a team, I see them possibly making it to the semi-finals.

WT has to win out to have any chance of making the playoffs. I don't see it. The Kingsville loss was a killer. A killer.
                              Don't count them out yet! ANYTHING can happen in football.

Comment

Don't count them out yet! ANYTHING can happen in football.
                                Yeah, like the Cowboys winning a Super Bowl.

Unfortunately, I have a better chance of winning the LottoTexas. I've been buying $5 three times a week since I won $5,000 way back in the 2nd year of the game maybe the mid 80's. My chances of winning the Big One is like 3,000,000 to 1. That's better than my (and your) Cowboys winning the SB. Ha!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X