Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hog defense holds Angelo on the 8 and force a FG. ASU up 13-7.

Comment

Cavazos is really struggling. 1 for 7 with an INT and a fumble.

Had a chance to go in within a score at worst, now we'll be fortunate to be with 9
      Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

The defense is pulling their weight. The offense struggling and Cavazos play like crap is costing them.

Comment

Ouch. I really wish that the Javelinas would run the veer option more often in two-minute scenarios like this. They are less risk, less reward; however, they seem to open both the run and/or downfield pass game.

Comment

ASU scores as they take advantage of the short field position and are up 20-7.

Comment

Cavazos hasn't had a completion since, what, the early first quarter

Comment

Rams defense was dominant in the first half. We were bend and limit the damage. Sadly, this is how I thought the game would go. That being said, we have been good with halftime adjustments, so there is still a chance.
                Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by TAMUK09 View Post
                  Cavazos hasn't had a completion since, what, the early first quarter
                  According to the stats page, he's only had ONE completion in the entire game. He's thrown as many completions to the Rams' defense.

Comment

Looks like Kingsville had their chance and the ASU floodgates will open second half.

Kingsville needs to switch QB's 2nd half.

Comment

This is about what everyone expected so far. 20-7 Angelo at 1/2. Angelo gets the ball to start the 2nd half.

Both of these teams have proven to be 2nd half teams.

Comment

Plus, Angelo lost two top defenders to injuries in the 1st half.

Comment

Maybe the Kingsville punter and QB should swap jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                            Maybe the Kingsville punter and QB should swap jobs.
                            Almost funny (okay funny)

Comment

It's funny how people describe what they see based on which team they represent.

What I have been watching is not what has been described on this thread. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by TAMUK09 View Post

Almost funny (okay funny)
                                You're a good guy '09. I enjoy your posts and your demeanor. Class act.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X