Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
    Lest you forget, you were not the only team shorthanded for that game. ASU won that game with their backup QB and a 3rd team freshman RB.
    I’m not forgetting. Just explaining why CWU fans had high expectations for this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Absolutely not.

My two picked losses were to Angelo & CWU.

My ENTIRE opinion on the former GNAC teams was based on the talk from the CWU posters. based on their chat, I thought CWU would be a LSC championship contender and Western Oregon was a mediocre team, at best. Hence my picks & predictions.

Unfortunately, that has NOT been the case so far. CWU is a 1/2 step above mediocre, sitting at .571. Maybe they finish strong and prove to be better than what they have shown so far.

I did not imagine WT losing to TAMUK or WOU in any scenario. Now, to be fair, WT GAVE that game to TAMUK. SMDH.
      Okay, just to be clear WT's win streak is 1. That doesn't sound like they are improving every week.

Losing to WOU 2 years in a row is not a fluke. Beating UTPB with 5 field goals probably was.

I think WT will lose to WNMU. However, I'll go out on a limb and predict they finally run the table / win out and defeat ENMU and SFU, but I would not bet more than $1 on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Okay, just to be clear WT's win streak is 1. That doesn't sound like they are improving every week.

Losing to WOU 2 years in a row is not a fluke. Beating UTPB with 5 field goals probably was.

I think WT will lose to WNMU. However, I'll go out on a limb and predict they finally run the table / win out and defeat ENMU and SFU, but I would not bet more than $1 on it.
        They lost a game bro. I think they have improved since the Angelo azz kicking.

Guess we shall see.

I will not bet on WT. Already learned my lesson!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X