Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schreiner University

Schreiner University over in Kerrville is very close to adding football. It seems The D3 schools in Texas about to realign. Any chance this might lead to the LSC adding anyone?

https://kerrcountylead.bulletin.com/799685430727774/

Do the students at the university all have to wear fez hats?

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
      Do the students at the university all have to wear fez hats?
      This is how they get from class to class.

Comment

Sorry no openings in the LSC for these guys.

Comment

I think this university might add football too!!

https://shiner.com/brewery/shiner-country

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
            Sorry no openings in the LSC for these guys.
            If the LSC will admit Simon Fraser for football I would say any team is fair game at this point especially in Texas if it means ditching the GNAC teams and the west coast travel.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

If the LSC will admit Simon Fraser for football I would say any team is fair game at this point especially in Texas if it means ditching the GNAC teams and the west coast travel.
              I was referring to the Shriners.

Comment

I was referring to the Shriners.
                Yep I know and was replying with a little bit of sarcasm too. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                  I think this university might add football too!!

https://shiner.com/brewery/shiner-country
                  That would be okay even though I am not wild about their beer.

Comment

Hard to get you Pabst Blue Ribbon drinkers to appreciate good beer.
                    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Shiner Bock is the bomb!

Shiner's Holiday Cheer is to die for!

But, I drink maybe 4 beers a year, 7070707. So, I am no expert.

Never been a beer drinker. IF I drink, it's either a Negroni or a nice bourbon or scotch.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Shiner Bock is the bomb!

Shiner's Holiday Cheer is to die for!

But, I drink maybe 4 beers a year, 7070707. So, I am no expert.

Never been a beer drinker. IF I drink, it's either a Negroni or a nice bourbon or scotch.
                        You are correct sir! Like a broken clock, you are correct at least twice a day... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

Hard to get you Pabst Blue Ribbon drinkers to appreciate good beer.
                          I'm pretty sure I've never had one of those.

My preference is dark beers. I like Guiness, especially if left out for 15-20 minutes before drinking.

I was in Barcelona last month. My favorite hole-in-the-wall pizza place has Heineken for $1.50 so I usually get a couple of those with dinner (they don't offer any dark beers). Their Indian food is pretty good too.
                          https://pizzaenergia.es/

Comment

All kidding aside, Kerrville is in a fantastic part of the state and a popular retirement community. Schreiner is a good school too. My oldest had twin classmates who received scholarships for their competitive shotgun team and it was a good chunk of money too. Not sure they would fit into the D2 profile, but who knows?

Comment

I'm pretty sure I've never had one of those.

My preference is dark beers. I like Guiness, especially if left out for 15-20 minutes before drinking.

I was in Barcelona last month. My favorite hole-in-the-wall pizza place has Heineken for $1.50 so I usually get a couple of those with dinner (they don't offer any dark beers). Their Indian food is pretty good too.
                              https://pizzaenergia.es/
                              Ah Heineken .... The beer of the 1980's.. That was a great time... Reagan, Polo shirts, Calvin Klien Undies, the music, and Heineken beer. LOL! A few months ago I was at HEB Plus and they have a huge display of singles set out where you pick your own six pack and I picked one up for old times sake. I took two sips of it and couldn't believe I liked that stuff back then. LOL!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X