Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
    Sheesh. Watching ASU reminds me of the Carthel teams. Get a positive play but create multiple dumb unsportsmanlike penalties.
    We're you watching the game???

1 unsportsmanlike...Angelo player retaliated. 2nd guy always gets called.

1 BS roughing passer.

1 BS pass interference.

And my favorite.....roughing the kicker AFTER blocking the punt. That's right AFTER he blocked the punt. LMFAO!!!!

So, where are the "multiple dumb unsportsmanlike penalties"??

Are you drunk??

Comment

So WT really lost to ENMU???????

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
        ENMU wins their 3rd game of the year, and are taking the Wagon Wheel back to their campus.

Looking forward to soccer (NOT).
        https://youtu.be/np8iZJzb9pU

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

1 BS roughing passer.

1 BS pass interference.

And my favorite.....roughing the kicker AFTER blocking the punt. That's right AFTER he blocked the punt. LMFAO!!!!

Are you drunk??
          That wasn't roughing the kicker on the blocked punt. That was leaping or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
            Game over, probably. Reminds me of last year. Defense plays pretty well, but Lemming is ineffective. I swear CWU's coach goes braindead sometimes...
            Lemming looked damn good to me.

Comment

Well.....My gut was wrong......I can't believe I doubted the Rams. I keep forgetting how they just wear teams down and slap they mama in the 4th. HAHAHA.

This is how a championship team plays. They don't care what's going on or how many points they are down, orcwhat BS penalties are called, they find a way to win. That's what champions do! They win.

Good game by CWU.

CONGRATS TO ANGELO ON WINNING THE 2022 LSC CHAMPIONSHIP and guaranteeing themselves a national play-offs birth!!!!

Now rest EVERYONE next week.7070707070707
              Gotta play em.. If they make semis they do not want to go to Michigan

Comment

Wow, WT had no business losing. Game shouldn’t have been close.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post

Lemming looked damn good to me.
                  When he was under/overthrowing receivers or when he was throwing interceptions?

Comment

So WT really lost to ENMU???????
                    You can't make this stuff up. 24-21 ENMU. http://stats.statbroadcast.com/broadcast/?id=410694

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

1 BS roughing passer.

1 BS pass interference.

Are you drunk??
                      It was the leaping over the blocking back, not roughing the kicker, Last year CWU did that twice but did not draw a penalty. ASU penalties were the only thing that kept CWU in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
                        Wow, WT had no business losing. Game shouldn’t have been close.
                        No kidding. Hughes is noted for losing games to bad teams.

Comment

• MSU another big late drive, Javelinas need an answer.

Comment

• MSU wins 41-37.

Looks like Angelo is the sole LSC rep in the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
                              MSU wins 41-37.

Looks like Angelo is the sole LSC rep in the playoffs.
                              Yep.

As a whole the LSC is getting more competitive from the bottom of the conference and up.

Angelo and Mines got their C- games out of the way the last 2 weeks and survived.

I doubt any team outside Minnesota State will give either of them any trouble before their matchup in the national quarterfinals in San Angelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post

That wasn't roughing the kicker on the blocked punt. That was leaping or something like that.
                                Hahaha....leaping?? "Personal Foul #85 Unnecessary Leaping" 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

The actual rule is:

It is a foul if a defensive player who is inside the tackle box tries to block a punt by leaving his feet and leaping into the plane directly above the frame of the body of an opponent. It is not a foul if the player tries to block the punt by jumping straight up without attempting to leap over the opponent.

And that is exactly what Thomas did!
                                Last edited by ASUPops; 11-05-2022, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X