Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
    It was the leaping over the blocking back, not roughing the kicker, Last year CWU did that twice but did not draw a penalty. ASU penalties were the only thing that kept CWU in the game.
    100%.

I was watching the streaming, but listening on the radio.EVERYONE was confused on that call. Even the live stats changed their description 4 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
      MSU wins 41-37.

Looks like Angelo is the sole LSC rep in the playoffs.
      UNBELIEVABLE. SMDH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Yep.

As a whole the LSC is getting more competitive from the bottom of the conference and up.

Angelo and Mines got their C- games out of the way the last 2 weeks and survived.

I doubt any team outside Minnesota State will give either of them any trouble before their matchup in the national quarterfinals in San Angelo.
        I think Angelo is thinking about next week and MSU-Texas. One week, one game at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

I think Angelo is thinking about next week and MSU-Texas. One week, one game at a time.
          Silo schedule equals 5 playoff teams apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

Silo schedule equals 5 playoff teams apparently.
            Don't let Purple Mav fan see this comment. ;).

To be honest Western Colorado and several LSC teams had shots to play their way in and didn't.

Colorado-Pueblo could sneak in if there are multiple upsets next weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

As they should and then rest players week after.

Comment

This

Comment

Congrats to ASU for their first out conference title since 84!!!!!!! ( but I definitely count 2014 ) CWU played a great game and defense is hard hitting….msu will be hard next week and they have owned asu over the years!!!!….win and may not have to leave the state of texas…. I hope cwu wou and sfu stay in tne conference next yr. Been a great balance this yr…… ashame Lsc will get 1team in and probably the best out of the 3 conferences

Comment

• Western New Mexico must win @ Eastern New Mexico next Saturday to finish the season with a winning record. Beat a rival to reach a milestone, as it should be.

Go Mustangs!
                    Last edited by crixus; 11-06-2022, 02:19 AM.
                    Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUfam&fan View Post

Congrats to ASU for their first out conference title since 84!!!!!!! ( but I definitely count 2014 ) CWU played a great game and defense is hard hitting….msu will be hard next week and they have owned asu over the years!!!!….win and may not have to leave the state of texas…. I hope cwu wou and sfu stay in tne conference next yr. Been a great balance this yr…… ashame Lsc will get 1team in and probably the best out of the 3 conferences
                      If the LSC was the best of the 3 conferences they’d be getting more than one team in. The LSC has 10 teams, 4 of them are the New Mexico teams, Simon Fraser and Western Oregon (way below average). Throw in UTPB and WT and 6/10 are below average.

I have no doubt that Angelo is a good team. And I’m not saying the NSIC is better. Just not sure what you would be basing it on with a bunch of below average teams and one playoff team.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUfam&fan View Post

I'm assuming that you mean ASU is probably the best team out of the three conferences. That I would agree with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

If the LSC was the best of the 3 conferences they’d be getting more than one team in. The LSC has 10 teams, 4 of them are the New Mexico teams, Simon Fraser and Western Oregon (way below average). Throw in UTPB and WT and 6/10 are below average.

I have no doubt that Angelo is a good team. And I’m not saying the NSIC is better. Just not sure what you would be basing it on with a bunch of below average teams and one playoff team.
                          WNMU and WOU are not way below average. If you have watched any of their games, you would know that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

WNMU and WOU are not way below average. If you have watched any of their games, you would know that.
                            This may be the first year in a long time that WNMU isn’t. They’ve been a perennial 0-2 win program. Doesn’t mean they can’t get better of course. Did they greatly improve this year or did the conference get weaker? Or both?

How many scholarships is WOU operating on? They do well with what they have. But what they have isn’t much, from what the WOU people say.

I’ll amend it to: WNMU is way below average. WOU is below average.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

I'm assuming that you mean ASU is probably the best team out of the three conferences. That I would agree with.
                              Yes i think they are the best team in the region ( so far ).i base that off of the matchups with the rmac teams overall this yr. The lsc won the majority of those games. The mediorce teams u are referring to are wt and utpb who beat probably 3rd team in the rmac. Pueblo put a hurt on msu the first game. But msu qb is back from last yr ( poy last yr ) and could be asu next week. The same wou team that beat a very good cwu team at cwu and gave asu there hardest lsc
                              game. Really minus sfu and enmu the conference is balance. Again i Can look at the ( non conference schedule and base my opinion on for this yr. Yea I don’t go back to past yrs and say The nsic got dismantled last yr. If cwu doesn’t play Ferris st first game they are sitting with 3 losses and probably rank a high 3 loss team.

and to answer your question about lcs needing the gnac. I think gnac need lsc more than we needed them. Gnac was down playing each other 2twice….so sfu twice. That would be like playing minot state twice. I would not have been that hard to schedule another ooc. The gliac seems to be thriving with the small conference team with half they conference maybe in the playoffs. I’m not gonna jab u about the silo cause we actually agree. But I would love to be able to compare say how a Mankato did at say Pitt state or say Ashland. If mines hadn’t played that suicide ooc games. They would have y’all in n the 2 line now. ( still very possible u get there it looks like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

This may be the first year in a long time that WNMU isn’t. They’ve been a perennial 0-2 win program. Doesn’t mean they can’t get better of course. Did they greatly improve this year or did the conference get weaker? Or both?

How many scholarships is WOU operating on? They do well with what they have. But what they have isn’t much, from what the WOU people say.

I’ll amend it to: WNMU is way below average. WOU is below average.
                                I used to play the scholarship number game here, told I was wrong by various people, including a former A.D. If I was guessing, WOU has between 14 and 18. The school wants to be D2 in everything; they just don't like that pesky scholarship game they absolutely must play and get better at.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X