Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty disappointed in this WT football program after they lay an egg at SFU. Glad for Simon Fraser though…what a win for them…

This may be one of the worst WT losses I have seen in years. SFU’s only win this season comes against WT in a lopsided win that SFU dominated.

I like Hunter a lot…but something is broken here.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

I'm sure he couldn't care, I'm sure the majority of the world couldn't care about a single post on this message board.

I'm glad you've been watching him that long, you also said WT would go like 9-2 this year so I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Guy acted like a clown at Mesa, you don't have to like that but it has nothing to do with me being better than this or not. Perhaps you're biased towards him for some reason, I'm just calling it as many have seen it.

Valdosta is regretting that hire. This is a fact.
      Unless Deion Sanders or Nick Saban came to Valdosta with the transfer portal in tow Valdosta was going to struggle regardless who came in as coach.

Valdosta lost a crap load of players from last years team.

Venables is another example and the OU fans look just as silly already wanting heads to roll.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Price View Post
        Pretty disappointed in this WT football program after they lay an egg at SFU. Glad for Simon Fraser though…what a win for them…

This may be one of the worst WT losses I have seen in years. SFU’s only win this season comes against WT in a lopsided win that SFU dominated.

I like Hunter a lot…but something is broken here.
        The coaching staff is what's broken.

Hughes and his coordinators were constantly outcoached and couldnt make an adjustment when even or behind.

The ENMU loss was bad enough.

Losing to SFU would be like Canyon losing to Boys Ranch a couple of years ago when they had their 49 game losing streak.

Hughes is a nice guy but he has to go and lick his wounds as a coordinator somewhere else.

Not just sports but see it in everyday life especially in the government world when someone is promoted to a leadership type position but can't handle it,

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

The coaching staff is what's broken.

Hughes and his coordinators were constantly outcoached and couldnt make an adjustment when even or behind.

The ENMU loss was bad enough.

Losing to SFU would be like Canyon losing to Boys Ranch a couple of years ago when they had their 49 game losing streak.

Hughes is a nice guy but he has to go and lick his wounds as a coordinator somewhere else.

Not just sports but see it in everyday life especially in the government world when someone is promoted to a leadership type position but can't handle it,
          Known as the "Peter Principle".

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Unless Deion Sanders or Nick Saban came to Valdosta with the transfer portal in tow Valdosta was going to struggle regardless who came in as coach.

Valdosta lost a crap load of players from last years team.

Venables is another example and the OU fans look just as silly already wanting heads to roll.
            Not sure why you keep comparing this guy to Venables and OU but it cracks me up every single time.

Comment

Not sure why you keep comparing this guy to Venables and OU but it cracks me up every single time.
              If you can't see the comparison it cracks me up.

Comment

I'm sure he couldn't care, I'm sure the majority of the world couldn't care about a single post on this message board.

Guy acted like a clown at Mesa, you don't have to like that but it has nothing to do with me being better than this or not. Perhaps you're biased towards him for some reason, I'm just calling it as many have seen it.

Valdosta is regretting that hire. This is a fact.
                🤷🏻‍♂️ haha...what does one have to do with the other?

Yeah, I'm not doing this with you. Whatever you say is 100% correct and absolutely how it is. 🙄

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X