Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

I was laughing at what your response would be if anyone else but you said something so silly. Turnovers are part of the game. The best player on the field was by far the Mines QB, that's the difference in this one. He's pretty incredible and still has another year of eligibility, not good news for the rest of SR4.
    That's an understatement!!! He has been good since middle school. H3ll of a basketball player too!

Comment

• Originally posted by GoneBlastin View Post
      In all seriousness, good game ASU. Looking forward to next year’s matchup. Good football planned for next year.
      Angelo played it's worse game of the year. They need another year or two to be a serious national contender.

Comment

• Good game Mines. ASU needs to invest in stickem to hold onto the ball.

Comment

• Congrats to Angelo State...players, coaches, player-parents, fans, and alums.

What an AMAZING year of football for the Rams!!

Another big CONGRATS.

Can't wait for off-season & recruiting!!

Comment

• Mines earned it and capitalized on every ASU mistake.

Comment

• Congrats to the Orediggers! Rams have a great team congratulations on a great season. Wish I could have made it up there!

Comment

• So, will CSM have a home game next weekend?

Comment

• Originally posted by SPWOU View Post
                  So, will CSM have a home game next weekend?
                  Sure hope so but Inkblot doesn’t seem to think so. I think this group of teams is all clustered pretty close together but Mines is the only one with 2 losses.

Comment

Sure hope so but Inkblot doesn’t seem to think so. I think this group of teams is all clustered pretty close together but Mines is the only one with 2 losses.
                    Guessing Mines goes to Ferris. The team no one wants to play in December, in Michigan. Fortunately the 10 day forecast says 40F and partly cloudy. At least it won’t be cold!

Comment

1. Ferris State
                      2. Mines
                      3. West Florida
                      4. Shepherd

?

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Angelo played it's worse game of the year. They need another year or two to be a serious national contender.
                        Add this to the long list of annoying comments by this guy. What about the “TEAM” you popped off about? No “stars” was an advantage. Idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

1. Ferris State
                          2. Mines
                          3. West Florida
                          4. Shepherd

?
                          When is the announcement?

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                            In good news, the next time these two teams play Angelo will be extra super duper motivated for revenge.
                            For three games against Mines ASU has played with their heads up their azz while Mines made few mistakes. ASU has to correct the mental schlitz before they can be a serious contender.

Comment

• Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
                              For three games against Mines ASU has played with their heads up their azz while Mines made few mistakes. ASU has to correct the mental schlitz before they can be a serious contender.
                              Sounds like a tend. Perhaps Mines is better and forcing ASU to play as poorly as they do?

Comment

• Shepherd @ Mines, I’ll be there.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X