X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• texcap
    replied
    Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

I've been dealing with Stage 3 Cancer all year. Finally had my last surgery last week. The Cancer is gone so I guess God is not done with me yet.
    Great news and an awesome Christmas present for you and your family!

Leave a comment:

• BuffaloChip
    replied

I've been dealing with Stage 3 Cancer all year. Finally had my last surgery last week. The Cancer is gone so I guess God is not done with me yet.
    Best of luck and hang around here for many more years.

Leave a comment:

• Techster88
    replied
    Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Missed ya around here brother! Where ya been?

Leave a comment:

• gohounds
    replied
    Originally posted by Herb Street View Post

most coaches get fired or take better jobs.
    That's my point the last 7 WT Football Coaches have all been fired. Nobody is ever happy over there

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied

ROFLMAO!!!
    Missed ya around here brother! Where ya been?

Leave a comment:

• Techster88
    replied

EXACTLY. Except, the two eff up the job and 8 more have to trouble shoot, rinse - repeat.
    ROFLMAO!!!

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied

Definition of a government worker - Two coming, two going, two sh!tting, two mowing!!!! Eight people to do the job of two.
    EXACTLY. Except, the two eff up the job and 8 more have to trouble shoot, rinse - repeat.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Legitimate? Or bastard?
    Hahaha. Legitimate.

Steve is 3rd generation football coach.

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    replied

Son
    Legitimate? Or bastard?

Leave a comment:

• Herb Street
    replied
    Originally posted by gohounds View Post

Good Point! WT has fired their last 6 or 7 head coaches (nobody retired or left for a better job.....and one was pretty darn successful and one was able to get them to the Semi's)

most coaches get fired or take better jobs.

Leave a comment:

• Techster88
    replied

Ohhhh, you ARE a government worker AND previous ISD employee. So you never had to work for a living. GOD bless.

Enjoy my tax monies while you are at work playing messageboard. 😉
    Definition of a government worker - Two coming, two going, two sh!tting, two mowing!!!! Eight people to do the job of two.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    My entire point is DON'T EXPECT to be the top LSC team unless you plan on putting up the $ & resources to be the conference & nations best.

WT expectations should be 7-4/8-3 with the occasional 9-2/10-1 LSC title & play-off shot.

Lynn may provecto be a juggernaut, he just hasn't thus far.

No arguements. Just my opinion. You all are free to have and express yours.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Is Steve, Tony’s brother?

Sure, those guys would be wow hires. But they would be taking big steps back, so why?
    Son

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Wasn't a one up or swipe. Just pointing out how bad his first year was and then was able to stay consistent the rest of the way.

Getting the opportunity to be a head coach and retire with a full government pension and teaching retirement I think I will sleep well at night career wise. ;).
    Ohhhh, you ARE a government worker AND previous ISD employee. So you never had to work for a living. GOD bless.

Enjoy my tax monies while you are at work playing messageboard. 😉

Leave a comment:

• gohounds
    replied
    Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
    Lynn’s record, or anyone else’s, has to be measured in context of the program they lead. Would Jim Harbaugh be in the CFP if he was at Michigan State instead of Michigan? Doubt it. Did Nick Saban have Michigan State at the top of the football world? Not even close. Context.

And if WT admin is trying to do a shoe string football budget, Lynn’s career record percentage will probably be the same in 3 years as it is today, with everyone *****ing again for a fire and hire. But you can’t make chickens out of chicken feathers.
    Good Point! WT has fired their last 6 or 7 head coaches (nobody retired or left for a better job.....and one was pretty darn successful and one was able to get them to the Semi's)

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X