Clear All

• Wt No Confidence Vote

69% of the votes were "No Confidence"
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Nice,

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
      69% of the votes were "No Confidence"
      That means that nearly a third of the faculty are deranged.

Comment

https://www.myhighplains.com/news/lo...alter-wendler/

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

That means that nearly a third of the faculty are deranged.
          Or part of it is they fear retaliation if their vote is made public and nothing is done.

Comment

Only 17% (271 out of 1552) faculty members actually voted. Why so few? Fear of retaliation? Maybe. Apathy? Maybe because it’s non-binding and requires the A&M BOR action for removal from office. Or possibly because most faculty members don’t want a Dylan Mulvaney for homecoming queen. It’s sick that apparently 69% (187) of those that voted do want WT to become drag queen university.

Comment

Originally posted by oldbuff View Post
              Only 17% (271 out of 1552) faculty members actually voted. Why so few? Fear of retaliation? Maybe. Apathy? Maybe because it’s non-binding and requires the A&M BOR action for removal from office. Or possibly because most faculty members don’t want a Dylan Mulvaney for homecoming queen. It’s sick that apparently 69% (187) of those that voted do want WT to become drag queen university.
              Life must be really hard when you allow things that don't impact you at all to make you so upset.

Comment

I saw that number(1552) for faculty members. I don't think most of them can vote. I think they only have around 400 instructors and professors; some of those are part-time. Should an administrative assistant decide whether Wendler is competent?

https://catalog.wtamu.edu/content.ph...26&navoid=2224

Comment

Turbonium, I am impacted because I am a WT alum and I don’t want WT perverted by evil progressive liberal ideology. If you can’t see this is a terrible trend in our society, then you are either a liberal who condones it or have your head in the sand. I applaud Dr. Wendler for his leadership in fighting the encroachment of evil on the WT campus.

Comment

Thanks JESUS. Didn't know you were back on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Life must be really hard when you allow things that don't impact you at all to make you so upset.
                      GREAT POST!!!

Comment

Turbonium, I am impacted because I am a WT alum and I don’t want WT perverted by evil progressive liberal ideology. If you can’t see this is a terrible trend in our society, then you are either a liberal who condones it or have your head in the sand. I applaud Dr. Wendler for his leadership in fighting the encroachment of evil on the WT campus.
                        I am neither.

WOW!!!! Well at least we know where you stand. I respect that.

I bet the house if it were your way there wouldn't any of those "black folks" at YOUR WT either. Unless they can help YOUR sports teams.

Thank GOD we have great Americans that PROTECT the RIGHTS of EVERYONE. Thank GOD we have loving, compassionate people in this country.

Comment

Oh my!! There is a lot of drama happening at WTAMU!

Lots of turmoil coming!

Stay tuned my Buffoon-a-holics for the CONTINUING buffoonery lunacy at WTAMU!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Yeah, why did I get so upset when the WTCs collapsed? Didn't affect my life.

Comment

Maybe this is the message WT wants to send.

Short of changing the name to Bigot State University, an openly homophobic old redneck white guy spitting soundbites is a decent way to let all the hate spitters hiding behind faux religion know where to send their kids for brainwashing.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X