Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CWU Football Not Going Anywhere!

After SFU's decision to cut their football, CWU just released this statement reaffirming their commitment to keep football. https://wildcatsports.com/news/2023/...-football.aspx

That is great news.

Comment

Excellent news, I like the commitment. Wish Western Oregon would come out with a similar statement, but they have a very quiet athletic dept.

Comment

They are planning on and asking for donations for a new scoreboard at Tomlinson. If that ends up benefiting the rugby team things are going to get ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by KamolaCat View Post
          They are planning on and asking for donations for a new scoreboard at Tomlinson. If that ends up benefiting the rugby team things are going to get ugly.
          Why?

Comment

This is good news. Could you all imagine what could have been if administrators had foresight? Western Washington, Central Washington, Western Oregon, Humboldt State, Simon Fraser, Azusza Pacific. Menlo is now moving from NAIA, and if this was the case I could easily see Eastern and Southern Oregon moving. This could have been a beautiful 9 team conference.

Comment

This is really good news. I think having CWU and WOU are great additions to the LSC! I love seeing teams from outside the LSCs region playing with us. I hope the alliance lasts for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
                After SFU's decision to cut their football, CWU just released this statement reaffirming their commitment to keep football. https://wildcatsports.com/news/2023/...-football.aspx
                So glad to hear!!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X