Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Tickets

I got an email Friday informing me that season tickets for VB and Football (current ticket holders) go on sale Monday, May 22nd. No increase in price.

Seems a little early for me.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Renewed my football and VB season tickets today. Looking forward to the 2023-24 year in all sports for the Buffs & Lady Buffs.

Comment

I called to renew our football season tickets. Last year we paid 200 a ticket now it went up to 325 a ticket. We had to cancel or season tickets this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Little squirrel View Post
        I called to renew our football season tickets. Last year we paid 200 a ticket now it went up to 325 a ticket. We had to cancel or season tickets this year.
        Ours were 400 per seat last year same this year
        Last edited by BuffaloChip; 06-02-2023, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Are they factoring in the home game lost from Simon Fraser going belly up?

Speaking of, any update if WT is going to fill that open date or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Little squirrel View Post
            Mine were $200 a ticket last year. When asked why they went up to $325, they said the tickets had been cheaper due to Covid, and they are adjusting them back to normal pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
              Are they factoring in the home game lost from Simon Fraser going belly up?

Speaking of, any update if WT is going to fill that open date or not?
              I'd say the date will not be filled. I've heard that everything has been tried. Some wildly stupid money offers have been made. No takers. It's the absolute worst time of the season to find a replacement foe.

If anyone on here has an idea of whom could replace that game, I'm sure our AD will be delighted to hand the chore off to you. Call him. He'll listen to anyone with the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

I'd say the date will not be filled. I've heard that everything has been tried. Some wildly stupid money offers have been made. No takers. It's the absolute worst time of the season to find a replacement foe.

If anyone on here has an idea of whom could replace that game, I'm sure our AD will be delighted to hand the chore off to you. Call him. He'll listen to anyone with the answer.
                If McBroom needs my help to find a D2 open date then he and/or his assistant need to be fired because I found one in 15 minutes.

It would be a hell of a road trip either way but St. Anslem college in the NE has an open date.

They finished 6-4 last year.

2023 Football Schedule - Saint Anselm College (saintanselmhawks.com)

I could get on and probably find a handful of teams tomorrow with open 11/11 dates from D2/NAIA/FCS after a good nights sleep.

Comment

If McBroom needs my help to find a D2 open date then he and/or his assistant need to be fired because I found one in 15 minutes.

It would be a hell of a road trip either way but St. Anslem college in the NE has an open date.

I could get on and probably find a handful of teams tomorrow with open 11/11 dates from D2/NAIA/FCS after a good nights sleep.
                  His email is [email protected]. He'll appreciate the help. I'll give him a heads up.

Comment

His email is [email protected]. He'll appreciate the help. I'll give him a heads up.
                    If your AD needs help from a D2 messageboard poster to find a game, WT football has some BIG problems!!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

If your AD needs help from a D2 messageboard poster to find a game, WT football has some BIG problems!!
                      It was said jest/tongue-in-cheek. You should know me by now. Ha!

Seriously, I fully believe our AD has done everything to fill the Nov 11 game. I hear there is a Hail Mary or two still out there, but....... I have talked with admin and coaches about this. I don't think everyone is lying to me.

Maybe if we take this to the OT we can assign conspiracy theories to WT scheduling.

Comment

You would think if McBroom gave a damn about football he would have got this done. Of course it took him over a year to pull the trigger on Hughes.

Comment

Seriously, I fully believe our AD has done everything to fill the Nov 11 game. I hear there is a Hail Mary or two still out there, but....... I have talked with admin and coaches about this. I don't think everyone is lying to me.

Maybe if we take this to the OT we can assign conspiracy theories to WT scheduling.
                          My comment was in jest as well. (Or was it?)

You should know me by now. 😂😂😂

Comment

Yeah by now I would say its a lost cause.

The implications for not having that 11th game have been stated numerous times but WT truthfully may not be in a position to pursue a playoff berth.

Comment

ASU has not been able to schedule an 11th game either. I think a major drawback is that it is a 1 game deal. SR will fill that spot next year so home and home does not work.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X