Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

It's just a fun discussion to look at the trajectory of each conference in the quickly changing landscape of D2 football. Nothing about that has anything to do with real life 707.

I also got married in 2023 and started a new life in a new country after selling nearly all of my possessions. Is that living in the NOW enough? 😘
    That is living in the NOW enough......for REAL LIFE.

Now just catch your arse up on D2 football. Lol

Listen, I am a Cowboys fan, I KNOW what it was like living in the past. But not anymore. I am ALWAYS gonna be a Cowboys fan, but the past is exactly that the past.

Congrats on marriage. I wish you both lots of love, happiness, and long life.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Pops seems a little rough around the edges…but I bet he’s still the little spoon. Happy for y’all.
      Hey!!!!!! I resemble that remark!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Exactly. Pops doesn't like this description of our marriage but I've told him to embrace it the way he does me.
        🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

🤣🤣🤣🤣
          Congrats to you Pops, always wish you the best.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

That is living in the NOW enough......for REAL LIFE.

Now just catch your arse up on D2 football. Lol

Listen, I am a Cowboys fan, I KNOW what it was like living in the past. But not anymore. I am ALWAYS gonna be a Cowboys fan, but the past is exactly that the past.

Congrats on marriage. I wish you both lots of love, happiness, and long life.
            Only team I support now is Valencia FC and boy is that atmosphere something special. D2 Football I take advantage of the conferences with free streams and games that start before 2am my time lol, it will always have a small place in my heart though that's for sure.

Comment

Watched the Lynn post game video and basically can sum up the video to: Well we really did not know what we had as a team going into the game and Western gave us some different looks on defense that made our young QB struggle.

I would love to have a WT football coach say, we struggled early because their defense had a good game plan but we made adjustments during halftime and pulled off a victory on the road.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X