Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 3 Games

Whatchya got?

CWU has played Angelo State tough the last two years. In both games, Angelo State scored late in the 4th to won or ice a close game. JJ Lemming has been a combined 18-59 in passing in those games with one TD and four interceptions. Coach Fisk, run the rock!

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
    Whatchya got?

CWU has played Angelo State tough the last two years. In both games, Angelo State scored late in the 4th to won or ice a close game. JJ Lemming has been a combined 18-59 in passing in those games with one TD and four interceptions. Coach Fisk, run the rock!
    CWU defense will need to be huge because an offense that is too one-dimensional will have a very difficult time scoring against Angelo. They had a game like that in 2021 and Angelo still won. Going to be a tall order for the Wildcats.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

CWU defense will need to be huge because an offense that is too one-dimensional will have a very difficult time scoring against Angelo. They had a game like that in 2021 and Angelo still won. Going to be a tall order for the Wildcats.
      Agreed. It will be close, but CWU isn't going to get it done when they have the ball.

Comment

Your fact-based, truthful answers make me sick. LOLOLOL

But you're 100% right. On paper, this is a three-score cushioned win for Angelo. I'm glad it's at home. I'm glad it's the first game with students here, so hopefully it's rowdy. The only other intangible I can think of is that CWU will take all the frustration of its upset loss from last week and use it as fuel.

Comment

Picking ASU to win by 13 seems generous, the way CWU's offense has been playing. Might be time to sit Lemming.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Picking ASU to win by 13 seems generous, the way CWU's offense has been playing. Might be time to sit Lemming.
            CWU's offense was rough last year and they still only lost by 10. The defense will play and they have a strong running game.

Lemming has been a big disappointment, but over on the NE10 board us New Haven fans have our own QB problem. Our guy has numbers worse than Lemming, and our offense makes up for it by not having a strong running game.
            Last edited by cwfenn; 09-14-2023, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Agreed. It will be close, but CWU isn't going to get it done when they have the ball.
              You think it will be a close game? What's your score prediction?

Comment

cwfenn ANOTHER great write up! I enjoyed.

https://www.d2football.com/lsc-week-...eek-3-preview/

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

You think it will be a close game? What's your score prediction?
                  20 to 10. Angelo ices it with a score late in the game.

That's my realistic take. My heart says CWU in a close one.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                    Thank you. Hoping for some good games.

Comment

20 to 10. Angelo ices it with a score late in the game.

That's my realistic take. My heart says CWU in a close one.
                      So, your "heart" says CWU will WIN in a close game?

Go with your "heart".
                      Last edited by ASUPops; 09-16-2023, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Ok, this is very off topic and possibly offensive to the many Texans on this board (and to them, I apologize), but apparently the world’s tallest steer was entered into the Guinness World Records, and it’s in Massachusetts and named after Tom Brady:

https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2023/09...3101694794857/

Comment

PB already up 14-0

Comment

Make that 16-0, they got a safety on a fumble by the SB running back.

Comment

Ok, this is very off topic and possibly offensive to the many Texans on this board (and to them, I apologize), but apparently the world’s tallest steer was entered into the Guinness World Records, and it’s in Massachusetts and named after Tom Brady:

https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2023/09...3101694794857/
                              Texas cattle are over rated. The truly biggest thing in Texas is ego.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X