Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENMU tops WOU 30-29 now 3-0

ENMU is now 3-0 with a 30-29 win over Western Oregon. 2 Min drive late in the game to win it!

WOW

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
      WOW
      It was as wild as you could imagine...WOU in the second quarter looked like they were just gonna run over ENMU literally. They had a 70 plus yard and 60 plus yard TD run right up the gut....
      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

A greyhound should be able to run em down 😎
        D2 Naked Co-ed Football - the only way to go.

Comment

Unfortunately WOU lost one of their best DBa (Daron Ulrich Jr) for the season to a compound fracture of his right ankle on the first drive. ENMU made necessary adjustments at the half and WOU continued to try to rush up the middle without success putting themselves in obvious passing situations. Refs did WOU no favors re no flag on suplexing RB on a pre snap whistle ‘no play’, obvious PI on Smalley, unsportsmanlike on Noa. There were also several deserved unsportsmanlike penalties.
          congrats to ENMU on the win.
          Last edited by SPWOU; 09-18-2023, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SPWOU View Post
            Unfortunately WOU lost one of their best DBa (Daron Ulrich Jr) for the season to a compound fracture of his right ankle on the first drive. ENMU made necessary adjustments at the half and WOU continued to try to rush up the middle without success putting themselves in obvious passing situations. Refs did WOU no favors re no flag on suplexing RB on a pre snap whistle ‘no play’, obvious PI on Smalley, unsportsmanlike on Noa. There were also several deserved unsportsmanlike penalties.
            congrats to ENMU on the win.
            The officials always cost one team the game...

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

The officials always cost one team the game...
              I disagree. They did not change the outcome of this game, nor did I imply they did, and don’t change the outcome of most games. The players said these officials were better than the officials in the Lincoln game.
              I wish I could post some videos here. Let me know how I can send you some video and you can tell me if you disagree.
              Last edited by SPWOU; 09-18-2023, 09:38 PM.

Comment

I disagree. They did not change the outcome of this game and don’t change the outcome of most games. The players said these officials were better than the officials in the Lincoln game.
                Refs did WOU no favors re no flag on suplexing RB on a pre snap whistle ‘no play’, obvious PI on Smalley, unsportsmanlike on Noa. There were also several deserved unsportsmanlike penalties.

Comment

Exactly as I stated, they did them no favors. Never said they cost them the game.
                  Watch the plays and tell me you disagree.

Comment

Exactly as I stated, they did them no favors. Never said they cost them the game.
                    Watch the plays and tell me you disagree.
                    Every fan and every official has different judgement. What you think it obvious is not to the official. Where this doesn't differ is the application.

Comment

Every fan and every official has different judgement. What you think it obvious is not to the official. Where this doesn't differ is the application.
                      Like my old high school coach liked to say, the refs could call holding at least once every offensive series and the score would end in a 0-0 tie. :D

Comment

The Greyhounds are tough to beat in the 4th quarter. Lee's teams at ENMU are 14-1 in games decided by 1 TD or less.

Comment

Maybe I’m just an agent of chaos, but I would love to see ENMU sneak into the playoffs this year.

Comment

Originally posted by QB11111 View Post
                            Maybe I’m just an agent of chaos, but I would love to see ENMU sneak into the playoffs this year.
                            With Angelo State coming back to the pack I would say ENMU has a good a shot as any LSC team does.

I dont ever remember the LSC being this wide open that any team top to bottom could win the title.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X