Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For anyone interested......Lady Buffs scorched NM Highlands 11-1 and Adams State, 18-0, both in 5 innings.
    Day 2 followed with 15-0 over UCCS and 11-3 over Pueblo.
    Last edited by BuffaloChip; 02-04-2024, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
      For anyone interested......Lady Buffs scorched NM Highlands 11-1 and Adams State, 18-0, both in 5 innings.
      The stats are finally up. Every Lady Buff that came to bat has at least a .500 average except 1.

It looks like we lost several players from last year. Gabbie McConnell was a great second baseman. She will be hard to replace!

There are only 19 players on this year's roster, compared to the mid twenties in the past.

Comment

Looks like you guys had a great weekend against the RMAC bottom feeders. All four teams had losing seasons last year and one of those teams actually beat WT. Sounds like a wasted weekend. Didn't do a lot toward strength of schedule. WT should have gone to Conroe where most teams were coming off winning seasons and some were nationally ranked.

Comment

Originally posted by bleacher dweller View Post
          Looks like you guys had a great weekend against the RMAC bottom feeders. All four teams had losing seasons last year and one of those teams actually beat WT. Sounds like a wasted weekend. Didn't do a lot toward strength of schedule. WT should have gone to Conroe where most teams were coming off winning seasons and some were nationally ranked.
          Wow I suck at life. I live 15 miles from Conroe and had no idea this was going on.

Comment

Originally posted by bleacher dweller View Post
            Agreed. When Candace was coach they did play in the tournament here and I went. I met Bob Stewart there.

Comment

ASU had a good weekend against some good competition 5-1. A couple of the teams they played were nationally ranked and all 6 had winning records in 2023. They did not have video but from the stats it appeared that ASU had way to many errors. That is not a good way to start the season.

Comment

Did anyone watch the WT games today remotely? If so did it work well?

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                  Did anyone watch the WT games today remotely? If so did it work well?
                  Yes, I had no problems.
                  The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

Yes, I had no problems.
                    I watched the games today and the production was good. I saw that only 54 people showed up to brave the cold.

WT won both games.

Comment

I watched parts of games both days and had no problems.

Comment

Hey TKW, did you watch yesterday's games? Pretty good late inning Lady Buff comeback wins! I thought both teams were evenly balanced. Not much difference in talent between them.

For anyone interested #3 WT beat #6 UT-Tyler 4-3 and 7-5. They play the 3rd game today at 2pm.

Comment

Hey TKW, did you watch yesterday's games? Pretty good late inning Lady Buff comeback wins! I thought both teams were evenly balanced. Not much difference in talent between them.

For anyone interested #3 WT beat #6 UT-Tyler 4-3 and 7-5. They play the 3rd game today at 2pm.
                          Wt wins 4-3 in the bottom of the seventh. Two of the 3 wins were bottom of the 7th.
                          The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Yes! Those were amazing. I saw the tail end of the game today, where WT was down 3-2 in the bottom of the 7th but pulled it out 4-3.

Tyler's new top pitcher, Genesis Armenderiz, was Angelo's top pitcher last year. She quit the team, and contacted WT to see if she could play for us. However Mook declined, saying that we have enough pitchers (we only have 3). This comes from a good source. Even though she lost both games against us this weekend, I think she's a very good pitcher. Like you said the teams were balanced, and Heidi was just a bit better.

Before this weekend, WT had only won 1 game against Tyler in 10 tries. Last year we had 5 of our 8 losses against them.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Yes! Those were amazing. I saw the tail end of the game today, where WT was down 3-2 in the bottom of the 7th but pulled it out 4-3.

Tyler's new top pitcher, Genesis Armenderiz, was Angelo's top pitcher last year. She quit the team, and contacted WT to see if she could play for us. However Mook declined, saying that we have enough pitchers (we only have 3). This comes from a good source. Even though she lost both games against us this weekend, I think she's a very good pitcher. Like you said the teams were balanced, and Heidi was just a bit better.

Before this weekend, WT had only won 1 game against Tyler in 10 tries. Last year we had 5 of our 8 losses against them.
                              I watched the game online while at the WT BB games. It was much warmer in the gym. Ha! If Mook turned down Armendariz.......that was a big f*cking mistake. She's much better than our 3.

Comment

I watched the game online while at the WT BB games. It was much warmer in the gym. Ha! If Mook turned down Armendariz.......that was a big f*cking mistake. She's much better than our 3.
                                I think Heidi is a little better than Armendaris, but she is better than our other 2 pitchers.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X