Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

SE Asia is the BEST. We much prefer it to Europe or Middle East.

Of course Italy is our second home, so it's never a "trip". Ever since I obtained my dual citizenship, it has made traveling Europe a breeze.
    My wife prefers Korea but we've not yet had time to explore too much of Europe. Have Barcelona, Prague, Amsterdam, and Budapest coming up in the next few months so we'll see what she thinks. She might not have the best taste after marrying me but I'll share her thoughts after said trips.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Awesome! I moved to Spain this year so was just curious.
      Spain is up for a future trip. Scoping out places to potentially live but will continue being nomadic for a while. Where are you? My brother had a place in Estepona but sold it last year when he moved to Cyprus.

Comment

Of course Italy is our second home, so it's never a "trip". Ever since I obtained my dual citizenship, it has made traveling Europe a breeze.
        Love SE Asia, in the winter. ;)

Comment

Javelinas pick off Hrncir right off the bat and score. 7-0 TAMUK.

Comment

Falcons answer, tied 7-7

Comment

How did you obtain citizenship? Through ancestry? I’ve been bouncing around trying that since I can trace my great-grandparents back to some of their hometowns.

Comment

End 1, tied 7-7. PB getting big chunks of yards on 2nd and 3rd and longs.

Comment

13-7 PB
                  3-0 CWU
                  7-0 WOU
                  7-0 ENM

Comment

Wolves march down the field and score. 7-0. WT 3 and out. Buffs force a WO punt. Small crowd. I don’t even think the whole band is here. Lol. If they are, the Sound of West Texas is nothing of what it used to be. Hoping the Buffs get it together

Comment

Clary in at QB for TAMUK

Comment

7-7. Buffs score on a QB keeper!

Comment

HALFTIME SCORE: Texas A&M-Kingsville 10, UT-Permian Basin 13

Comment

CW 10-10
                            ASU 10-7

Comment

Originally posted by buffalobill View Post
                              Wolves march down the field and score. 7-0. WT 3 and out. Buffs force a WO punt. Small crowd. I don’t even think the whole band is here. Lol. If they are, the Sound of West Texas is nothing of what it used to be. Hoping the Buffs get it together
                              As much as I don’t like people losing their job Swindler needs to go into retirement.

WT needs leadership that wants to build up the program not status quo. If that means jumping to FCS D1 then by all means start preparing.

There is no excitement around the program and that is why there is no one there.

New leadership and a new formula is needed to create a buzz. And until that happens crowds will be sparse.

Comment

14-14 14:06 2nd Qtr

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X