X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 5 Games

The Week 5 Preview is up:

https://www.d2football.com/lsc-week-...eek-5-preview/

Love your column. Helps set up THE TEXAS FOOTBALL JAMBOREE in front of my TV and laptops every Saturday. Thank you.

Comment

Arrived in Canyon a few hours ago. It’s still hot in TX ;) I do not miss living in this state but we heard enough about TX vs PNW last week hahaha. Will also be windy tomorrow. Just what the WOU passing game needs lol. WOU will be without their best WR, #2 Damon Hickok, for the second week on a row.
      Last edited by SPWOU; 09-29-2023, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Great write up cwfenn

Thank you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SPWOU View Post
          Arrived in Canyon a few hours ago. It’s still hot in TX ;) I do not miss living in this state but we heard enough about TX vs PNW last week hahaha. Will also be windy tomorrow. Just what the WOU passing game needs lol. WOU will be without their best WR, #2 Damon Hickok, for the second week on a row.
          Hahaha. Gonna be 89° in Canyon tomorrow. That's a cold front here in DFW.

Dallas 96° with real feel of 100° tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
            Hahaha. Gonna be 89° in Canyon tomorrow. That's a cold front here in DFW.

Dallas 96° with real feel of 100° tomorrow.
            Too hot for this native of MN.

Comment

The older I get, the less I like the cold. And I'm from New England.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

The older I get, the less I like the cold. And I'm from New England.
                Yeah, we’re chasing 70s-80s which has meant 12 countries so far this year. Except during FB season of course when we ‘enjoy’ whatever we’re dealt.

Comment

The high is now predicted to be 85 at 4pm. 83 at kickoff. 75 at 10pm. Not too bad for FB. Wind at 13. Hope you have a good visit except between 7pm and 10pm today. Ha!

Comment

Yeah, we’re chasing 70s-80s which has meant 12 countries so far this year. Except during FB season of course when we ‘enjoy’ whatever we’re dealt.
                    Which countries?

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

The high is now predicted to be 85 at 4pm. 83 at kickoff. 75 at 10pm. Not too bad for FB. Wind at 13. Hope you have a good visit except between 7pm and 10pm today. Ha!
                      It was 94 when we arrived yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Which countries?
                        Oh, only 10 we cut our RTW short at 4.5 months and skipped Spain and Portugal but went to Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cyprus, Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Croatia, Italy, and USA.

Comment

Oh, only 10 we cut our RTW short at 4.5 months and skipped Spain and Portugal but went to Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cyprus, Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Croatia, Italy, and USA.
                          Awesome! I moved to Spain this year so was just curious.

Comment

No such thing as too hot!

Comment

SE Asia is the BEST. We much prefer it to Europe or Middle East.

Of course Italy is our second home, so it's never a "trip". Ever since I obtained my dual citizenship, it has made traveling Europe a breeze.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X