Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WNMU with the garbage time TD 55-17

Comment

“The @JavelinaSports staff said Jacob Cavazos arrived at the hospital with full range of motion in his extremities. Early indications are a possible concussion.”

Great update.

Comment

CW wins it 55-17

Comment

WT up 36-30 5 minutes left

Comment

Wolves score with :02 remaining to take 1 point lead. They don’t squib the kickoff. Pass completion + roughing the passer gives WTAMU the ball around the 25, FG attempt is wide right. I’m exhausted.
            Last edited by SPWOU; 10-01-2023, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SPWOU View Post
              Wolves score with :02 remaining to take 1 point lead. They don’t squib the kickoff. Pass completions + roughing the passer gives WTAMU the ball around the 25, FG attempt is wide right. I’m exhausted.
              Really good game. Critical missed call on pass interference in the Wt end zone. Give WO credit, controled the ball, and won the game.
              The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Wow! 1 point losses in back to back weeks for WT. That hurts, and surely draining.
                RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
                Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

Really good game. Critical missed call on pass interference in the Wt end zone. Give WO credit, controled the ball, and won the game.
                  I’m thinking they may have determined the ball wasn’t catchable in bounds.

Comment

Love SE Asia, in the winter. ;)
                    Whose winter? US or SEA.

Comment

About 30 minutes of stuff in those last 2 seconds and WT damn near gets a miracle finish.

WO now 3-0 against WT and two of them were absolutely wild games.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

How did you obtain citizenship? Through ancestry? I’ve been bouncing around trying that since I can trace my great-grandparents back to some of their hometowns.
                        I am a 1st generation American. If parents were Italian citizens, children can apply. I think a person can becime a citizen even if it was their grandfather that was born in Italy.

It only took a few months.

The plan is to live in Italy 180 days per year. Then you pay zero taxes in Italy and only 6 months worth of income taxes in US.

It also makes traveling much easier with an Italian passport.

And, it's nice to see la famiglia!

Comment

I’m thinking they may have determined the ball wasn’t catchable in bounds.
                          I thought that also. I was watching the stream. The playback showed contact pushed the receiver out of bounds.
                          Still a great game. Wt needs to run the ball like WO.

Comment

WT loses becoming a pattern regardless of the talent level of its competition.

The players are either quitting or not in proper shape and wearing out on the 4th.

Maybe proper conditioning got pushed aside because new coach, new system. However, that argument won't hold water. Look at UTPB!

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

As much as I don’t like people losing their job Swindler needs to go into retirement.

WT needs leadership that wants to build up the program not status quo. If that means jumping to FCS D1 then by all means start preparing.

There is no excitement around the program and that is why there is no one there.

New leadership and a new formula is needed to create a buzz. And until that happens crowds will be sparse.

It truly IS turning into Women's U.

More Alum excited about girl sports. Football doesn't stand a chance.

They really should think about changing the name to Women's Texas A&M. I think it would blow up and all the Women's teams would dominate even at D1. (Trolling of course)

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                                WT loses becoming a pattern regardless of the talent level of its competition.

The players are either quitting or not in proper shape and wearing out on the 4th.

Maybe proper conditioning got pushed aside because new coach, new system. However, that argument won't hold water. Look at UTPB!
                                You forgot an item. It could also be a lack of depth. Front-line players are an improvement, not sure how deep the improvement goes.
                                Also, the Freshman QB has a lot of upside. He is still a Freshman, if he lives long enough he'll be a Sophomore.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X