Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSC Pickems | Week 7

Western Oregon vs Minnesota State – Can Western Oregon pull off the huge upset against 5th ranked Minnesota State, or will they be added to Minnesota’s win column?

Eastern New Mexico vs UT Permian Basin – Can ENMU go into Midland and keep UTPB’s offense from taking complete control of the game?

Central Washington vs Midwestern State – Central Washington barely got by ENMU last week at home. Will home-field advantage and some lucky bounces possibly lead to a Midwestern win?

Angelo State vs Texas A&M Kingsville – Hardest pick of the week? It’s Kingsville’s homecoming. I expect a hard fought, neck and neck battle here with this being a huge game for both teams, but who wants it more?

Western New Mexico vs West Texas A&M – Will WNM somehow channel Simon Fraser and ruin WT’s homecoming?

Make your picks here: https://forms.gle/Goanbbo3FJJVp7Z69

Thanks again for running Pick'ems

Comment

Originally posted by Roaming Buff View Post
      Western Oregon vs Minnesota State – Can Western Oregon pull off the huge upset against 5th ranked Minnesota State, or will they be added to Minnesota’s win column?

Eastern New Mexico vs UT Permian Basin – Can ENMU go into Midland and keep UTPB’s offense from taking complete control of the game?

Central Washington vs Midwestern State – Central Washington barely got by ENMU last week at home. Will home-field advantage and some lucky bounces possibly lead to a Midwestern win?

Angelo State vs Texas A&M Kingsville – Hardest pick of the week? It’s Kingsville’s homecoming. I expect a hard fought, neck and neck battle here with this being a huge game for both teams, but who wants it more?

Western New Mexico vs West Texas A&M – Will WNM somehow channel Simon Fraser and ruin WT’s homecoming?

Make your picks here: https://forms.gle/Goanbbo3FJJVp7Z69
      Is Thursday going to be the day you post them from now on? Just curious. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post

Is Thursday going to be the day you post them from now on? Just curious. Thank you.
        I'm shooting for having them done by Wednesdays or Thursdays, but with 4 kids, a job, and other projects, I've forgotten to get picks out till Friday a couple of times. I hate getting them out late though, so I'll do my best to have them out by Thursday at the latest.

Comment

I'm shooting for having them done by Wednesdays or Thursdays, but with 4 kids, a job, and other projects, I've forgotten to get picks out till Friday a couple of times. I hate getting them out late though, so I'll do my best to have them out by Thursday at the latest.
          Thank you for letting me know. I just wanted to make a note on my daily planner. I'm old and if I don't write things down then I won't remember. And sometimes I still forget even after I make a note. To quote Mick Jagger, "What a drag it is getting old".

Comment

Thanks for taking this on! You clearly already had a full plate!

Comment

Originally posted by SPWOU View Post

Thanks for taking this on! You clearly already had a full plate!
              I'm used to having a full plate, so it doesn't bother me. I've actually enjoyed it.

Comment

LSC Pickems | Week 7 Results

Central Washington vs Midwestern State - 91% picked Central, but the two people that picked Midwestern almost got the win in a close one.

Western Oregon vs Minnesota State – While our hearts were with Western Oregon, 86% of us picked Minnesota State.

Angelo State vs Texas A&M Kingsville – I thought we’d see a closer score here. 68% of pickers took Angelo to 32% of pickers for Kingsville.

Eastern New Mexico vs UT Permian Basin - UTPB pulled away in this one. They had 82% of the picks.

Western New Mexico vs West Texas A&M – Not one picker took a flier on WNM to win with WT taking 100% of the picks.

Apparently, this was an easy week to pick as many people got all the games right. Congrats to the following pickers: AngeloFan, QB11111, 49Mack, Rockofwesties, cwfenn, Goods, ASUPops, Great White Buffalo, WT_TKW, Two Harbors Tycoon, and I Roaming Buff even finally got them all right.

Week 7 Results
                Roaming Buff 5/5
                angelofan 5/5
                QB11111 5/5
                49Mack 5/5
                Rockofwesties 5/5
                cwfenn 5/5
                Goods 5/5
                ASUPops 5/5
                Great White Buffalo 5/5
                WT_TKW 5/5
                Two Harbors Tycoon 5/5
                BuffaloChip 4/5
                WT&TTechfan 4/5
                SPWOU 4/5
                TAMUK09 4/5
                crixus 4/5
                Kamolacat 4/5
                gohounds 3/5
                LSCFAN77 3/5
                lscisme 3/5
                Silverhound 3/5
                #1 Jayhawk Fan 3/5

Overall Standings
                Great White Buffalo 25
                Roaming Buff 22
                Rockofwesties 22
                angelofan 22
                cwfenn 22
                ASUPops 21
                SPWOU 20
                GoHounds 19
                WT&TTechfan 19
                QB11111 19
                TAMUK09 18
                Goods 18
                WT_TKW 18
                49Mack 18
                lscisme 15
                Two Harbors Tycoon 15
                BuffaloChip 14
                LSCFAN77 12
                KamolaCat 11
                Dan3ibarra 10
                #1 Jayhawk Fan 7
                silverhound 7
                crixus 7
                Texcap 4
                Just a d2 LSC fan :) 4
                Tiny Dingus 4
                BoosterMom 4
                ASUfam&fan 3
                BoGuffs 2
                Last edited by Roaming Buff; 10-18-2023, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Good job picking, Great White Buffalo!

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
                    Good job picking, Great White Buffalo!
                    Just trying to finish ahead of ASUPops
                    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

Just trying to finish ahead of ASUPops
                      We seem to battle every year! Appears as if you got me this season, AGAIN! 😡

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X