Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

Poorly. I expect a HC change at season's end. That's about it in a nutshell.
    Did they lose to Angelo? What was score?

Comment

WBB Lost ASU game 70-58.
      WBB Lost UTPB game 66-53.

Comment

Originally posted by oldbuff View Post
        The Lady Buffs lost to ASU and UTPB and looked bad doing it. This is the first time the Lady Buffs have lost two consecutive LSC games since 2017... It appears that not only are they “not on the same page” as GWB said, they’re not even in the same book. If things don’t improve soon, they will certainly not be in the regional tournament and they will be lucky to make the LSC tourney.

The Buffs, on the other hand, continue to impress. A total team effort with balanced scoring and rebounding. Fun to watch!
        Your right. The Lady Buffs are just not very good. Looks like .500 will be where we end. It's not a question of talent, Wt has plus talent. They simply not playing as a team.
        The girls appear to be "going through the motions" with no intensity at all.
        The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

I agree with the Lady Buffs just “going through the motions”. Prock does not appear to motivate the players. He just paces in front of the bench yelling at them. I hate to admit it but the Lady Buffs were better when Mattio was the coach and I thought she was bad.

Comment

The Wt men have moved up in the national rankings - #2.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
              The Wt men have moved up in the national rankings - #2.
              This was to be expected after losses by #1 and #3 last week. I suggest anyone interested to go to NCAA.com and check out DII men's basketball. WT is listed as #2 in the Power Rankings. Also WT's Kieran Elliott is listed as one of 5 freshmen to watch nationally.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayman View Post
                WBB Lost ASU game 70-58.
                WBB Lost UTPB game 66-53.
                Thanks!

Comment

Your right. The Lady Buffs are just not very good. Looks like .500 will be where we end. It's not a question of talent, Wt has plus talent. They simply not playing as a team.
                  The girls appear to be "going through the motions" with no intensity at all.
                  They were the cream of the crop...the best in the LSC. That's all you guys posted about. WTH happened for the major drop off??? Something evidently changed.

Comment

After pushing past Western NM on the road, 103-73, the Buffs have a very difficult game coming up tomorrow Sat against Eastern NM. Eastern is the biggest most physical team in the conference. They play at 6'3, 6'7, 6'9 and toss in a 7'0 and 7'3 kid as needed. At 11-4 and 7-2 incongruence they are extremely difficult at home, 7-1.

Buffs are 15-1, 9-0 and ranked nationally at #2.
                    Last edited by BuffaloChip; 01-19-2024, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

They were the cream of the crop...the best in the LSC. That's all you guys posted about. WTH happened for the major drop off??? Something evidently changed.
                      Talent is NOT the problem. Heard through the grapevine that there are internal problems. Have heard that some of the girls are entering the portal.
                      The starting line-up and rotation has changed, i.e. playing time.

Comment

Talent is NOT the problem. Heard through the grapevine that there are internal problems. Have heard that some of the girls are entering the portal.
                        The starting line-up and rotation has changed, i.e. playing time.
                        Coaching issues?? That's not good.

So, you believe they have the talent? What are the internal problems that are stopping them?

Comment

If it’s issues with the coach, I will not be surprised.

Comment

Lady Buffs lose to ENMU. Next week could be real ugly versus TWU & UT-Tyler.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Coaching issues?? That's not good.

So, you believe they have the talent? What are the internal problems that are stopping them?
                              I really have no idea what the problems may be. It just "looks like" there are internal problems, small telltale actions.
                              In his first year, Coach took a much less talented team to the elite eight. I consider Coach to be a personal friend, I may well be too close to be objective.

Comment

Originally posted by oldbuff View Post
                                If it’s issues with the coach, I will not be surprised.
                                I would be.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X