Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

What I'd CWU wins out? Is the LSC going to kick them out?

Ha, I just laughed maniacally...
    That’s funny, you can do that if you are maniacal.

Comment

• Originally posted by the tav View Post

Oh my gosh. Make sure you go to confession Sunday and pray for repentance from the NSIC podcaster and the God of the D2 Board. 😉
      Only problem I have with Wittwicki is "tuds." Just say tee-dees or touchdowns!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

That next NSIC podcast should be a funeral.
        Guy sends a letter of apology for trolling and then looks to crap on the show after sending it....this gave me a good tickle..classic!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post

This is what you walk away with from our podcast. Mmmkay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

This is what you walk away with from our podcast. Mmmkay.
            Haha, not really. I've thought you guys have done a good job so far. CWU's bed an odd team this year, they switched QBs, best RBs have been out. Even that loss against UTPB was weird. They tied it at the half, then gave up a long TD play where the CB just missed an interception and deflated. I don't think even us CWU fans really thought they'd win either of the playoff games.

Comment

Guy sends a letter of apology for trolling and then looks to crap on the show after sending it....this gave me a good tickle..classic!!
              Ok Witt.

Again it was a joke because both NSIC teams lost not because I was looking to crap on your show.

I apologized for being excessive in my posts driving a point home not for "trolling".

I watched your podcasts and it has a lot of good stuff.

I even told you in the apology that I enjoy your podcasts.

In fact I told Brandon that you were a good guy and I will still stand by it.

I was trying to keep things private and civil and just let it go by reaching out and apologizing but for someone that in your words "doesn't have the mental bandwidth to argue over nonsense on the forum", you decide to come back and be thin skinned over an obvious joke post.

Now that my daughter is back close to 100% health and I will have more time to devote to seriously following D2 football again in 2024 lets make things interesting.

I challenge you to a contest of picking games (can be NSIC, all D2 games, etc.) throughout 2024 and even into the playoffs.

I am willing to put up $100, $500, $1000, etc.

We can make it a personal bet, donation to a cause, Brandon's site, etc?

Last edited by Buffalo/Islander Alum; 11-29-2023, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Haha, not really. I've thought you guys have done a good job so far. CWU's bed an odd team this year, they switched QBs, best RBs have been out. Even that loss against UTPB was weird. They tied it at the half, then gave up a long TD play where the CB just missed an interception and deflated. I don't think even us CWU fans really thought they'd win either of the playoff games.
                I thought they at least had a shot against Bemidji. That CWU D looks legit to me.

Not ready to pick them against Mines, but I hope they win. Gotta love that underdog vibe.

Comment

That's how the young folks say it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Ok Witt.

Again it was a joke because both NSIC teams lost not because I was looking to crap on your show.

I apologized for being excessive in my posts driving a point home not for "trolling".

I watched your podcasts and it has a lot of good stuff.

I even told you in the apology that I enjoy your podcasts.

In fact I told Brandon that you were a good guy and I will still stand by it.

I was trying to keep things private and civil and just let it go by reaching out and apologizing but for someone that in your words "doesn't have the mental bandwidth to argue over nonsense on the forum", you decide to come back and be thin skinned over an obvious joke post.

Now that my daughter is back close to 100% health and I will have more time to devote to seriously following D2 football again in 2024 lets make things interesting.

I challenge you to a contest of picking games (can be NSIC, all D2 games, etc.) throughout 2024 and even into the playoffs.

I am willing to put up $100, $500, $1000, etc.

We can make it a personal bet, donation to a cause, Brandon's site, etc?

Buff....I know that you mean well here with the picking games thing, but I don't even do the pickem things on our forum here and such. I know it might be hard to believe this, but I'm already over-extending myself here quite a bit with the amount of time and effort that I put into our podcasts, prep for them, watching games for our pods, socializing our work on twitter, checking out our forums, and so forth. Thankfully, Brandon keeps track of our results for the Sunday show.

....as for Central Washington..it's been a heckuva Cinderella story when you consider the numbers coming into the dance (via tail of the tape = as shown in our pods). Each week they've been the underdog on the road and have found a way by playing cleaner football, running the ball well, playing good D, and taking advantage of turnovers. If you'd have told me that they'd go on this run without their best offensive player I would've said no way.

As we stated last night on the pod....if CWU can survive the first quarter (Augie did not)..they can shorten the game, but they'll need to turnover Matocha..and that's a big ask.

Comment

Buff....I know that you mean well here with the picking games thing, but I don't even do the pickem things on our forum here and such. I know it might be hard to believe this, but I'm already over-extending myself here quite a bit with the amount of time and effort that I put into our podcasts, prep for them, watching games for our pods, socializing our work on twitter, checking out our forums, and so forth. Thankfully, Brandon keeps track of our results for the Sunday show.

....as for Central Washington..it's been a heckuva Cinderella story when you consider the numbers coming into the dance (via tail of the tape = as shown in our pods). Each week they've been the underdog on the road and have found a way by playing cleaner football, running the ball well, playing good D, and taking advantage of turnovers. If you'd have told me that they'd go on this run without their best offensive player I would've said no way.

As we stated last night on the pod....if CWU can survive the first quarter (Augie did not)..they can shorten the game, but they'll need to turnover Matocha..and that's a big ask.
                      So I look to crap on your show but I also mean well....hmmmm....

Well our discussions looks to have helped your podcasts with the amount of posts and messages I get from posters wanting to check out your comments so I indirectly get an assist for that? ;)

I get it. I help my daughter with basketball and also help run a twitch channel with my other hobby which is poker.

I will join the NSIC pick ems for fun next year and see how I do with the rest of the guys over there.

Happy Holidays.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X