Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Eh wrong and wrong.

I grew up in Amarillo and not a native Houstonian.

I am a Rangers fan and despise the Astros. LSC Fan can definitely tell you that.

Was not impressed by the Eagles at all.

They beat a bad NY Giants team first round and beat a 49ers team that lost their QB early in the game the next.

All I know is I didn't see Dak in the divisional round and I saw CJ.

LOL at Dak's stats. You realize he put up 3/4 of those when the Packers were already up by 4 scores? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Both teams would have been smashed by the Ravens last week, probably all of them have.

Dak would have had similar stats as the Ravens dont play prevent defense when they are up late in games.

Ravens smashed the 49ers in their yard a few weeks ago.

2024 season will be a better indicator how each QB and team progresses and regresses.

Long Term the Texans are better set up for success.
    I gave OBJECTIVE evidence. Your entire response is SUBJECTIVE.

You live in Houston, making you a Houstonian. No one said "native". And Houston SUCKS. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Have a good day

Comment

• Well I dont live in Houston either.

I live 60 miles to the northwest of Downtown Houston.

If I lived 10 miles across the county line to the west I would get the College Station news instead of the Houston news.

Looks like we were able to hijack your own WT football thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
        Well I dont live in Houston either.

I live 60 miles to the northwest of Downtown Houston.

If I lived 10 miles across the county line to the west I would get the College Station news instead of the Houston news.

Looks like we were able to hijack your own WT football thread.
        ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Job well done Sir!

Comment

• Jerruh is absolutely the worst GM in pro football. He is undoubtedly the most egotistical narcissist to ever grace any sports franchise. No other GM would have a job or even a sniff at a GM position with his track record.

Half the American population wasnโ€™t even alive the last time Amuricaโ€™s team went to the Super Bowl.

I truly believe if by some miracle the Cowboys got to a SB all the praise in the world would have to be bestowed on Jerruh. How he was the Mastermind and everyone should be beholden to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

I got you. You're right. If you want to go back into the OT, I'll change that rule so you can ignore him (and any of the rest of us).
            Did you change your mind or something?

I went back to OT and I can NOT ignore/block him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Did you change your mind or something?

I went back to OT and I can NOT ignore/block him.
              I think I changed the wrong setting last time. I had to search for the correct way (at least I think).

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X