Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado St. Pueblo vs. Minnesota St. (4th times the charm)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be at College Gameday on Saturday morning, and then it's off to see CSP round 4. Hopefully it is good weather so we can get some sort of turnout in the stands. We've had some...trying conditions in the stands for these winter playoff games.

Comment

Originally posted by Supercal95 View Post
      I'll be at College Gameday on Saturday morning, and then it's off to see CSP round 4. Hopefully it is good weather so we can get some sort of turnout in the stands. We've had some...trying conditions in the stands for these winter playoff games.
      Would be nice but not counting on it. People are going to be in tuned to the gophers game

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

Would be nice but not counting on it. People are going to be in tuned to the gophers game
        Booooooooooo

Comment

Sounds like a second round of rain/snow is coming in on Friday & Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
            Is there a team that this type of weather would favor? Both teams have solid run defense and neither are all that explosive in the passing game but it seems like Mankato might have a little better and more explosive running game so I would give them the edge.

Comment

People act like it doesn't snow in Pueblo and players won't be accustomed or prepared. It does. It just takes a whole Winter's worth to catch up with what can happen in Mini-Soda overnight.

Comment

They are actually being smart about the give away. The grad school I attend now has a struggling (dumpster fire) team. In order to get students to come, they have been doing a bunch of giveaways. However, a large chunk of students show up, get the give away, and leave. It's the worst. They are an abomination in the eyes of the football gods

Comment

Hoping Pack DB Tevin Donnell will return this week, he was out against Augie and it forced some going guys to rotate in. He's one of the faster DBs on the roster and a big bigger than Emery Taylor. They'll need to shadow Zylstra with someone rather than letting him use his size on Taylor as he did last year prior to Pueblo sticking Darius William's on him permanently. Not sure if he will be able to play though.

Any inclement weather favors Mankato no doubt, not the cold per say, but the Pack has some WRs of their own this year that can make plays so hopefully the weather allows them that chance. Their defense can certainly hold their own but if the offense can't move the ball they will get worn down as the game goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by HardRockin'Nerd View Post

They are actually being smart about the give away. The grad school I attend now has a struggling (dumpster fire) team. In order to get students to come, they have been doing a bunch of giveaways. However, a large chunk of students show up, get the give away, and leave. It's the worst. They are an abomination in the eyes of the football gods
                    Last edited by twolfbenchwarmer; 11-28-2019, 09:45 AM.

Comment

They'll probably give them a ticket. It's an incentive to keep the fans in the stands. I've seen it other places.

Comment

Mavericks get fantastic attendance early in season 5-6k, but like most places people do not venture out in the cold. At least you know the die hard fans are there. Gophers hosting the Badger for Big 10 west title will keep some home.

Many years ago I went to a Nebraska Omaha game versus Augustana. There was a great crowd of 5k for the 1pm kickoff, after halftime crowd was cut in half as the Huskers kicked off at 2:30 and was on TV!

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                          Mavericks get fantastic attendance early in season 5-6k, but like most places people do not venture out in the cold. At least you know the die hard fans are there. Gophers hosting the Badger for Big 10 west title will keep some home.

Many years ago I went to a Nebraska Omaha game versus Augustana. There was a great crowd of 5k for the 1pm kickoff, after halftime crowd was cut in half as the Huskers kicked off at 2:30 and was on TV!
                          Pueblo averages about 6k for the regular season and then it drops drastically for playoffs, this is the norm across D2 regardless of weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Pueblo averages about 6k for the regular season and then it drops drastically for playoffs, this is the norm across D2 regardless of weather.
                            Add in that this is Thanksgiving weekend. MSU has always been a suitcase college, this makes it more so. Gophers v Wisconsin and Prep Bowl finals- lots to watch on TV.

Comment

Add in that this is Thanksgiving weekend. MSU has always been a suitcase college, this makes it more so. Gophers v Wisconsin and Prep Bowl finals- lots to watch on TV.

Comment

BOLD is right down the road from me. My sister married a Blooming Prairie Awesome Blossom. I observe college classes at Rocori. I have a friend from Hancock, and my cousin taught and still lives in Caledonia. Lots of Prep Bowl connections.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X