Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
    After seeing both teams this year it was pretty clear Mankato was simply a much better team than Commerce. Not very surprised by this score. Nicely done, Mankato...maybe the LSC isn't actually all that great? /bait
    Mankato is clearly the better team on the field today. Making it this far is probably the best Commerce could have hoped for this season. We return a ton of players on both sides of the ball, so hopes/expectations will be even higher next season. Its been a good season for us.

Comment

• Commerce keeping it classy.

Comment

That wouldn't surprise me actually lol, I've only just looked at the score though, have not tuned in to watch.

Comment

After seeing both teams this year it was pretty clear Mankato was simply a much better team than Commerce. Not very surprised by this score. Nicely done, Mankato...maybe the LSC isn't actually all that great? /bait
          All the complaining about first round LSC matchup. Committee did them a favor, only way an LSC team was gonna advance. /morebait

Comment

• Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
            Dern, no blinding snow blizzard in the forecast for next Saturday. Better pray to the Snow gods so they will change their mind.
            Maybe you should have been the one praying. Maybe some snow would have helped you slow down our punishing run game

Comment

• Commerce is going home.

Comment

• Comment

• Brayden Thomas is gonna be arrested for poaching. He is KILLING the Lions. They have nothing for him.

Comment

• I knew Mankato was good, but the way they are looking in the playoffs makes me feel a little better about how they ran roughshod over the NSIC this year.

Comment

• Commerce poor losers with all the personal fouls and an ejection. Instead of looking tough, coach in shorts and polo looks like a fool in winter weather.

Comment

• Congrats Mavs. Hope to get to see you guys play live in McKinney in a few weeks.

Comment

• I wish I could say good game to this team but damn they are tough to watch. Complaining, talking trash while getting killed, having an ejection.

Comment

• Originally posted by msumavfan View Post

Maybe you should have been the one praying. Maybe some snow would have helped you slow down our punishing run game

Comment

• All the trash talk is in good fun. Are all LSC teams this undisciplined? Last year tarleton was pretty bad and commerce has been tough to watch with their complaining and poor sportsmanship

Comment

• Originally posted by msumavfan View Post

All the trash talk is in good fun. Are all LSC teams this undisciplined? Last year tarleton was pretty bad and commerce has been tough to watch with their complaining and poor sportsmanship
                                I guess I should not be to harsh I was always a poor loser when I was younger. TAMUC and Tarleton are quite a bit ahead of the others in the conference so you only see this poor sportsmanship when they are losing. Other schools are not expecting to win so not so much.

Midwestern has had their moments in conference also. They are not really built for cold weather because they are small and quick on defense. Great for speed warm weather games little help in bad weather.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X