Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I also liked the tight end/defensive end from Blooming Prairie, #8. Hagen? Pick 6 and two great TD catches. Also coming to Kato.

Comment

• Comment

• Hagen's TD catch made #4 on Sportscenters top 10 last night. https://youtu.be/DDLXomj80oI play starts at 1:36

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUWarriorFan View Post
            Hagen's TD catch made #4 on Sportscenters top 10 last night. https://youtu.be/DDLXomj80oI play starts at 1:36
            Player of the Game. Played offense and defense. BP really looked tough- BOLD is the next school down the road from me- they don't get handled like this very often.

Comment

• Picture from inside the new bubble. I look forward to seeing it myself.

Comment

• MSU's Chris Reed is picked up by the Carolina Panthers.

https://www.panthers.com/news/panthe...man-chris-reed

Comment

• The Six Million Dollar Bubble is impressive. My jaw dropped when I drove up to it- and again when I stepped inside. Huge, versatile and came in very handy for the women's soccer regional.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                    The Six Million Dollar Bubble is impressive. My jaw dropped when I drove up to it- and again when I stepped inside. Huge, versatile and came in very handy for the women's soccer regional.
                    Indeed, place is bigger than I anticipated.

Comment

• uiucocks! Happened to simply sit right next to him!

Comment

• Yes, apparently SR has quite an offense. The Mav's defense contained Commerce quite well overall last Saturday, so am hopeful that can continue this week and also our ground game continues to be effective.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
                          Side note, at the game against commerce, I finally met a poster @uiucocks! Happened to simply sit right next to him!
                          One of the really fun things about being at a game is running into fellow posters. Nice to put a face to a name, unless you have a face like mine which is custom made for radio.

Comment

One of the really fun things about being at a game is running into fellow posters. Nice to put a face to a name, unless you have a face like mine which is custom made for radio.
                            And rather than runnin' into a fellow poster walks into a post. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

And rather than runnin' into a fellow poster walks into a post. ;-)
                              From some of the posts that I've read on this site, I think some people walk into posts repeatedly..............

Comment

From some of the posts that I've read on this site, I think some people walk into posts repeatedly..............
                                I understand. :-)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X