Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Northern State Wolves

NSU got a late commit out of Florida by the name of Shemar Lawson...to me looks like a stud but as always, time will tell.

Re: 2019 Northern State Wolves

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    NSU got a late commit out of Florida by the name of Shemar Lawson...to me looks like a stud but as always, time will tell.
    Position and last school?

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post
      Position and last school?
      Cornerback, I dont know the HS name off hand

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
        Cornerback, I dont know the HS name off hand
        Sweet, I'll check him out on hudl

Comment

Wolves added another player out of JUCO. Jamal Kamara

Comment

Comment

I completely agree. I don't know what to expect on D but there has been talent added. On offense I think it is going to be incredibly explosive if healthy. Cherrier was an awesome pick up and makes that RB core really, really deep. Isaiah can do it all and is a helluva athlete with great vision, speed and hands. He is a dual threat. Just a matter of playcalling with the line back and better than we've had in quite some time, Hunter will hopefully take it next level and Streit and Larson had incredible freshman years. Add in Boston Bauer this year. There is certainly a ceiling but looking forward to the year. The talent has been improving in recruiting and continues to do so as we get closer to this new stadium. We arent winning all the battles but lots of kids we are getting interest from have offers from traditional powers so as we get more and more of that level it can only improve what we have. But, how will it get utilized and will they continue to grow over there years...that part is the mystery.

Comment

After watching the preseason press conference for Wolves athletics as well as the daily videos that NSU football posts, I have to agree with them on high expectations. I'm not saying this will translate to a Moorhead like season of last year but from what I see it looks different. They look like football guys, they look focused and it was reported that more guys stayed in town than ever. Certainly the stadium and incoming stadium is working to some extent in recruiting. We have a number of guys that were hurt or lost the season to injury that are back to full strength. McNeary has moved to DB, guys that are much bigger. Again, this doesnt mean we are going to go 8-3, but its about building and continuing to build. I don't know what the teams expectations are but it will certainly be better football than last year. Just coming out on the winning side of close games 7-4 would be quite a year. It's that time of year folks, let's do it!!

Comment

Dawson Weisenberger has left the NDSU football team. A big guy, one if the best in ND last year would be a nice get for the Wolves who have had some success getting Fargo kids. He is following Augie and Bemidji coaches for whatever that's worth.

Comment

Big one for the Wolves this weekend. We have been incredibly unsuccessful against UIU in the last four meetings. This is kind of a must win for the Wolves to keep the momentum before a massive task for Gypsy Days next week against Mankato

Comment

Within the last five days we have gone from sunny and 57 for Gypsy Days to high of 33 and 1-3 inches of snow...going to be exciting!

Comment

According to Accuweather...1-2 feet of snow accumulation by kickoff, high of 35, but a lower than normal Gypsy Days wind of 20 gusting to 24.

Should be a good time

Comment

Well, time to throw that game out and get ready to get back on track. The Wolves got handled as much as most would have expected but Mankato is incredibly superior in talent. The Wolves have won two of the last three versus Wayne with all three games being a touchdown or less. I am seeing this as another close game, slight edge to Wayne. The Wolves need to get that flow in offense going this week if they would like a shot at a winning record on the year, something that looked not even close to possible in the first few weeks. 6-5 doesnt seem great, but could potentially have bigger implications if the result is 5-6.

Comment

Lincoln Gibbs is leaving USD

Comment

I've been told Dosch and staff will be back next season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X