Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

USF Hires Former Augie GA
    LOL....yes, that was part of the plans..make sure he was associated with Augie 25 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by D2Assassin View Post

If so, makes sense. I believe he’s worked at USF before and his DBs made a big jump this year.
      Saw its Glo. Dont know much about him...... so we will see. Great defenses for sure...... Whos going to be the Offensive Coordinator though?

Comment

• https://www.mankatofreepress.com/spo..._medium=social

Chad Courrier..who was on our pod weeks ago....here's the local Mankato take.

Here is a quick video with Glo from months ago..just as a "who is this guy" thing. He's very personable, good recruiter, and great guy.
        https://twitter.com/hoffner_todd/sta...qGrU1Oyd-QeQOA

What other coaches he will have would seemingly be coming out in the weeks that follow.

Comment

• Looks like a very good hire. I would imagine the USF crowd is pretty happy about this development.

Comment

• Well hopefully they get on it. DT Amuarii Grosskopf just received an offer from D1 FCS Eastern Illinois. So far 4 guys with d1 offers in he, LB Cody Jantzen, RB Landon Freeman, and of course Durfee. Does make you again question this season; because imo they were not losing games other than Mankato based on their talent level.

Comment

• I haven’t paid much attention to USF’s scheme on defense over the years, but if Glo brings his with, expect a 4-2-5. He really loves the rover/joker hybrid S/LB player. And has found success with that. Also, expect USF’s defense to get faster each year. Again, this is if he is calling the shots on defense, which I suppose I would expect at least some influence. It’ll come down to what kind of offense they can muster. Best of luck to all in this, except when they play they Mavs. Then F em.

Comment

• Originally posted by FB Player Coach & Fan View Post
                How has Sioux Falls not announced finalist for the job? Or will they skip the finalist interview process and go with whomever finally accepts the job offer? Seems like odd situation for a job that opened up almost 4 weeks ago
                What’s the advantage of naming finalists? Most of the guys you probably want, will be employed elsewhere. They don’t want their name splashed if they’re not getting the job

Comment

• https://youtu.be/PQ2vIkTd6-s

Comment

• Originally posted by CollegeFBGuy View Post

What’s the advantage of naming finalists? Most of the guys you probably want, will be employed elsewhere. They don’t want their name splashed if they’re not getting the job
                    Exactly this. It looks bad to their players, and it looks bad that they didn't get the job.

Comment

• From afar here it is a good hire. USF should be happy

Comment

• Laker called it on Nov 15... (page 6)

Originally posted by laker View Post
                        I hope that they don't go after Glo...........

Comment

• OL Sebastian Pares with 2 D1 FCS offers (Eastern Illinois and Robert Morris). Big and Athletic. Just seems crazy to me because he might have been the 4th best Olineman USF had this year.
                          Last edited by tman28; 12-14-2022, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• That Durfee kid is getting a lot of top FCS and FBS attention - including from Washington, which is interesting given the connection.

Comment

• Hoping Durfee ends up with the Gophers

Comment

• Originally posted by tman28 View Post
                                OL Sebastian Pares with 2 D1 FCS offers (Eastern Illinois and Robert Morris). Big and Athletic. Just seems crazy to me because he might have been the 4th best Olineman USF had this year.
                                Pares officially commits to Easterm Illinios.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X