Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USF is good, folks!

I like that we're still able to run on them though....

Comment

I’d say the Mavs defense is horrible. But I’m not even sure they have one.

Comment

USF defense allowing 77 rushing yards per game coming in, but Austin is averaging just under 70 rushing yards per quarter all by himself

Comment

End 3rd

WSC 34
          MSU 20

Comment

Victory! Dragons back in the win column! I know it wasn't against the best competition (sorry Minot State), but that was really needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
              I wish I could be more optimistic about this game, however I'm just hoping we keep it close. I'd like our chances slightly more if we were at home, but at this point I'm just hoping we make it the closest margin of victory in a game at Bob Young Field (which currently sits at 18 points).
              We finished short of this, but I like how we battled in the second half

Comment

Final
                WSC 41
                MSU 33

Comment

First experience to The Bank...absolutely amazing. Never thought I'd experience such a thing. Winona was not great, we played absolutely amazing. Never trade experience like this. So much for the "blame the coaches" brigade

Comment

Originally posted by Otis Day View Post
                    Trap game?

SMSU down Sherwood but Coo up 35-7 at the half.
                    And once again we went way too conservative in the 2nd half. I got the impression that the coaches knew that SMSU didn't have enough time to come back with only a run game, so they were content riding out the clock the remaining 30 minutes.

And what was up with the goofy time out taken by the Mustangs with 2 seconds left in the first half, just to make USF come back on the field to snap the ball and take a knee?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                      USF defense allowing 77 rushing yards per game coming in, but Austin is averaging just under 70 rushing yards per quarter all by himself
                      SMSU has itself quite a tandem of elite nsic Rbs. I wonder how they can incorporate the qbs. The backup today was a good runner.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                        First experience to The Bank...absolutely amazing. Never thought I'd experience such a thing. Winona was not great, we played absolutely amazing. Never trade experience like this. So much for the "blame the coaches" brigade
                        Wish we had met up today… it was a great game and a really fun atmosphere. 7000 fans at at game is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

Cool. Looks like they haven't posted in a couple weeks, but at least they're still around.
                          I'm around!!! Not much to discuss this year. Young and some work to do!

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Wish we had met up today… it was a great game and a really fun atmosphere. 7000 fans at at game is crazy.
                            NSU is building something special.

Comment

Originally posted by Peacock View Post

I'm around!!! Not much to discuss this year. Young and some work to do!
                              UIU is young with some good players, very salty on defense. Your North schedule has not been kind so far with BSU, MSUM and UMD now the South gauntlet. Coach Hoskins will get things in order.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

I failed you, haha. We had food going by around 930 in the other lot, the cleaned up, hit the main lot for a bit then had some passes for some different areas and the sideline. I never dreamed it would feel like it did at one of these games.

Who would have guessed we'd get a nice Gypsy Days on the 2nd weekend in October.

I get so re-energized when I get back for these days each year. Just a giant family atmosphere, even met a Winona couple who said almost the same thing.

Can't look back anymore, just gotta keep moving forward on the year, but that was a very big W.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X