Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Umdfan35 View Post
    I am guessing NMU or MTU, where did you get the info?
    NMU

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogFan View Post

NMU
      Heard the same last night late....Northern Michigan vs UMD

....also heard Concordia (NSIC) vs UIU.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post
        ....also heard Concordia (NSIC) vs UIU.
        Figured someone would do that...

Comment

I wonder if we might see Jamestown on a schedule this fall...

Comment

Like to ask for a moment of silence for the Presentation Saints...RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
              Hey Crookston, the NSAA would like a word with you....

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                Some North Star teams will be looking for games............

Announcement - Presentation College

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                  The second time that I saw Southwest play football was in Marshall vs Jamestown- 2005. Mustangs won 16-10.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                    On second thought, their one noncon may be reserved for the Paint Bucket game with VCSU...

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

Some North Star teams will be looking for games............

Announcement - Presentation College
                      Oof... Guess NSU will be looking for another opponent. ;)

Kinda surprised they operated as long as they did. Schools like that are dropping like flies over the last few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

Oof... Guess NSU will be looking for another opponent. ;)

Kinda surprised they operated as long as they did. Schools like that are dropping like flies over the last few years.
                        Would have been much better off not adding football. Feel bad for the place on the academic side of things though.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post
                          Looking at the open dates on the D2 main page...I'm not sure why MSU hasn't gotten ahold of Saginaw Valley State and scheduled a nice OOC and OOR game!
                          Aren't Minnesota and Michigan considered "neighboring states" per NCAA regionalization requirements? Mankato vs. Saginaw would actually be in-region (unless things have changed in recent years).
                          Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

Aren't Minnesota and Michigan considered "neighboring states" per NCAA regionalization requirements? Mankato vs. Saginaw would actually be in-region (unless things have changed in recent years).
                            Just off the easternmost point in Minnesota- Isle Royale. And yes, I'd love to see a matchup like that.

Eastern Most Point Of Minnesota - Google Maps

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Would have been much better off not adding football. Feel bad for the place on the academic side of things though.
                              Definitely. Tough situation for the students.

Comment

• Originally posted by FB Player Coach & Fan View Post

100% Understand wanting to lock in to home and home agreements. Guarantees you have your bye week filled. And maybe the NSIC has already determined that all teams will keep the same bye weeks/schedule for two years. If that the case so be it.
                                But if I am one of the teams with the bye in week’s 9 or 10 and the likely hood of me filling that bye, at that point in the season, is not good—- I think I would be screaming screw us one time not two years in a row.
                                Multiple ways to handle that, keeping it the same week for a couple years in a row makes scheduling easier unless there is an arrangment between the league offices for specific times, but it's going to be between a bunch of leagues, so that becomes difficuilt. I think long term, have to get to an even number of teams and get non conference games at the beginning of the season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X