Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very good season preview, thanks Witt and Tom. I only have 2 quibbles with the show. First, the NSIC actually had 13 Elite 100 players as your list forgot DPOY Ian Marshall who was on the first team of the Elite 100. Second, Tom is absolutely a USF homer, haha. I'm not sure what I envisioned Tom looking like, but it certainly wasn't what I expected! I look forward to listening to these each week this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
      Very good season preview, thanks Witt and Tom. I only have 2 quibbles with the show. First, the NSIC actually had 13 Elite 100 players as your list forgot DPOY Ian Marshall who was on the first team of the Elite 100. Second, Tom is absolutely a USF homer, haha. I'm not sure what I envisioned Tom looking like, but it certainly wasn't what I expected! I look forward to listening to these each week this season.
      Tom could model as a TD Jesus for USF Haha. Yeah, he is a USF homer as you would expect from the long-time voice of the Cougars. He has a hard time holding back his disdain for Augie.

Comment

The flow does not match the voice. I heard him call a game before seeing him the first time and it was not what I expected LOL

Comment

Originally posted by USFIllini View Post

The flow does not match the voice. I heard him call a game before seeing him the first time and it was not what I expected LOL
          We had moments before the show where his webcam was a trace behind his audio..did that occur during the broadcast? Obviously I don't watch the broadcast afterwards since I'm on the original. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

We had moments before the show where his webcam was a trace behind his audio..did that occur during the broadcast? Obviously I don't watch the broadcast afterwards since I'm on the original. Thanks.
            No the broadcast was great. I was talking about his flow (hair) My first experience with Tom was listening to a broadcast of a game, then I saw him. I was not expecting the long hair haha

Comment

How did we not have a picture for the Ian....so weird since featured him on the Elite 100 thing with an action pic etc. My bad. Obviously he was a no-brainer for us, 1st teams nationally and all.

Tom will have some homer for certain..being the radio guy for a squad in the conference. My thoughts were that the show would be more entertaining with the two of us..than just me talking about the teams. .even if Tom leaned on USF when doing his picks.

We will be trying to line-up Chad Courier from the Mankato Free Press (Mavs beat writer) as our guest for this week. Since we are moving to the new platform (StreamYard=video) there might be a few technology snags along the way..but patient with us on that end..haha.

Thanks again for tuning in guys. We will try and keep things fresh.

Comment

FYI....since this is our most loyal NSIC fan group, right here on the forum....I wanted to let you guys know our typical production for the weekly show. We record at 6pm each Tuesday..and after recording we need to convert to youtube, which takes up to a few hours. Best case scenario....the show is available on YouTube between 8pm and 9pm on Tuesday nights. If some editing is needing or issues with the video..maybe the next day.

All for now folks.

Comment

Really enjoyed watching on YouTube. Hoping the Coo prove Mr. Courier wrong

Comment

Good Preview, Witt as always.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X