Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 NSIC Weekly (Podcast w/video)

Heads up NSIC peeps..your fearless leader here..

I know you board brothers can hardly wait..(insert eye roll here)..but my partner (Tom Frederick, USF radio voice) and I are back for another season of NSIC Weekly..in 7 days..and we will be releasing the show each Tuesday night. Appointment viewing!!

We've decided to move the show to what will essentially be a youtube broadcast that'll be linked here on the site each week. Going to youtube will allow us to show stat pages and schedules and things of that sort. You will need to look at my big mug..sorry about that in advance.

We will not be showing highlights of games and such as we aren't trying to be a weekly highlight show. and frankly we don't have a production team for that and we'd have to wait for the highlights from the teams and so forth....so...we will be more of a chat and such.

In addition to chat, we will have a guest some of the time and maybe a guest-picker for games.

This is just a friendly reminder that our preview will drop in 7 days..and I've spoken with all 13 head coaches either this last weekend or since the Spring and they've given me valuable input on their squads and we're ready to do a deep dive on each team and offer our thoughts on how each team will fare this season. Spoiler alert..it won't mirror the coaches poll.

All for now..but just wanted to give an FYI.

Woohoo!

Comment

I'll have to adjust my extremely busy Tuesday night schedule but I'm looking forward to this. Will you be wearing your Bear hat? Will Tom provide us with his free throw statistics? Will this show be sponsored by Margo Robbie?

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
        I'll have to adjust my extremely busy Tuesday night schedule but I'm looking forward to this. Will you be wearing your Bear hat? Will Tom provide us with his free throw statistics? Will this show be sponsored by Margo Robbie?
        These are all good questions..but we are going to make you guys wait and see yet. Tom hasn't cut his hair since COVID, so he's kinda got the old hippie look and now the dozens of followers we have will get a chance to see the man. As for me, you guys already know what I look like and no..I haven't lost weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

These are all good questions..but we are going to make you guys wait and see yet. Tom hasn't cut his hair since COVID, so he's kinda got the old hippie look and now the dozens of followers we have will get a chance to see the man. As for me, you guys already know what I look like and no..I haven't lost weight.
          Now Tom reminds me of William H. Macy as Frank Levin in the Lincoln Lawyer movie- only wearing glasses.

Comment

I always try to check out the national show when I can, but I love having a NSIC-focused show because I now what they're actually talking about (most of the time)!

Comment

I haven't gotten a chance to throw this into my columnist area yet....but here goes.

https://youtu.be/KdvSWaGf-eo

Comment

Watching right now. Good stuff. I hope that some people don't get too upset that their team isn't picked to be national champions. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post
                  I haven't gotten a chance to throw this into my columnist area yet....but here goes.

https://youtu.be/KdvSWaGf-eo
                  Will this be available in podcast form anywhere, or just on YouTube?

Comment

I listened, enjoyed it and agreed with most of it. I also think Tom's hair looks fabulous.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Will this be available in podcast form anywhere, or just on YouTube?
                      Still mulling that over = extra work to have an audio-only version as well.

Comment

fantastic - can't wait to watch this every week

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                          Watching right now. Good stuff. I hope that some people don't get too upset that their team isn't picked to be national champions. :)
                          I'm furious!

Comment

First time I have watched, good job guys! It’s interesting to hear about each team and players that have moved in or out of the league

Comment

Bump..if you haven't gotten a chance to see/hear our preview on the youtube.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdvSWaGf-eo&t=3284s

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X