X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite 100 Preseason

https://www.d2football.com/2023-elite-100-watch-list/

Elite 100 Preseason

This is essentially our preseason All American squad..but we like to call it something a little more special.

Was righteous of you to get a Minot and Moorhead player on the list. Wayne St. Alex Kowalczyk LB out of SF O'gorman is a excellent player and a miss by AU and USF as they didn't offer.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
      Was righteous of you to get a Minot and Moorhead player on the list. Wayne St. Alex Kowalczyk LB out of SF O'gorman is a excellent player and a miss by AU and USF as they didn't offer.
      Well my friend..the Moorhead fella caught an eye-popping 100 balls last year and the Minot DB is getting a lot of NFL looks has been on the radar for a bit. Josh Buchanon, our national scout (who works for Draft Scout and Phil Steele, and was a NFLPA Bowl Scout, etc..and he provides feedback past the numbers a player gets..and often finds guys that are catching the eye of NFL squads. So..our list is a mix of NFL prospects and the guys who are having the most productive seasons as well.

Here is the twitter for Josh..in the event folks wanna see more from him specifically..
      https://twitter.com/joshbdraft

Comment

Knylen is a legit NFL prospect. Long and athletic DB that can play multiple spots. Not sure if he could hold up physically, but his measurables should at least get him a shot at a camp somewhere. Similar to how OL Sebastian Gutierrez got a shot last year. He is with the Chiefs last time I checked.
        I also think Bigby will have a big year this year. I'm assuming he will be in some kind of Nickel/LB spot- someone to keep an eye on.
        Although Minot hasn't had much team success since they joined the NSIC, there has been one or two guys on every team that stand out and are just as good as the rest of the league- just not all 11. VikingFaithful must have forgotten the 2013 Double OT game in Minot...

Comment

There are a few surprises and a few that could have made the list. 1 that should be considered is Rylan Davison at Mercyhurst. Missed last year with an injury, 3 years elig left and plays 9 positions counting special teams

Comment

Originally posted by playersdad View Post
            There are a few surprises and a few that could have made the list. 1 that should be considered is Rylan Davison at Mercyhurst. Missed last year with an injury, 3 years elig left and plays 9 positions counting special teams
            https://hurstathletics.com/sports/fo...-davison/14270

This player? (I'm assuming it's your son)

Comment

Is Vaval at Mankato the same Vaval who used to play at MW. As in "Don't kick it to Vaval"

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                Is Vaval at Mankato the same Vaval who used to play at MW. As in "Don't kick it to Vaval"
                Yeah, that’s the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Yeah, that’s the guy.
                  Terrifying returner.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Rising View Post
                    Knylen is a legit NFL prospect. Long and athletic DB that can play multiple spots. Not sure if he could hold up physically, but his measurables should at least get him a shot at a camp somewhere. Similar to how OL Sebastian Gutierrez got a shot last year. He is with the Chiefs last time I checked.
                    I also think Bigby will have a big year this year. I'm assuming he will be in some kind of Nickel/LB spot- someone to keep an eye on.
                    Although Minot hasn't had much team success since they joined the NSIC, there has been one or two guys on every team that stand out and are just as good as the rest of the league- just not all 11. VikingFaithful must have forgotten the 2013 Double OT game in Minot...
                    It always baffles me how Minot struggles to win any games, yet they always seem to have players that garner All-American and NFL Draft attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Terrifying returner.
                      He’s the kind of fast where it doesn’t always appear he’s actually moving fast…

Comment

Originally posted by playersdad View Post
                        Was also surprised to not see Robert Boucher Jr on the list. One of the best instinctual defenders I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogFan View Post

Was also surprised to not see Robert Boucher Jr on the list. One of the best instinctual defenders I've seen.
                          He’s nearly unstoppable when he gets upset

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X